Sign in to follow this  
Kitsune Inferno

Happy Birthday, Sky!

Sherman    40

Thanks to the rest of ya'll (: Feels kind of weird, legal to have sex? Haha. YAY! Or does that not apply in America? Boo. Eh, well.

Car, car insurance paid for the first 6 months, $300 and one phone number. And possibly some speshul pics, but I won't speak about those. Heh.

Pretty good, we're celebrating tomorrow though, which is stupid and a long story, but I guess better late than never.

Chris    237
Thanks to the rest of ya'll (: Feels kind of weird, legal to have sex? Haha. YAY! Or does that not apply in America? Boo. Eh, well.

Car, car insurance paid for the first 6 months, $300 and one phone number. And possibly some speshul pics, but I won't speak about those. Heh.

Pretty good, we're celebrating tomorrow though, which is stupid and a long story, but I guess better late than never.

Show pics to admin first or B& ;)

Sherman    40

Show pics to admin first or B& ;)

You want to see a pic in the paper when I was little kid? Maybe you're the pedobear. o.o