PSYCHO - Vice city stunt movies

will99

Man htf is it that no one has commented upon this vid?

by this vid, u've proved u are learneing very fast...keep it up

NICE editing,as i said before, u're learning pretty fast

Stunts better than before

Nice song, can ya gimme its name ?

And I dunno how to express myself but, here it goes :

The ending had something "special" and the vid as a whole reminds me of my VC days.....alllaaa re jabardast! <in my lang, it means omg, its awesome!>

I mean the ending music with that slow uniq stunt in Downtown made me full of emotions......VC still has that hospitality feeling whenever I see any of its movies or snaps...

one more thing.....u r learning how to "Kiss Grind", and try and practice on longer grinds....thanx 4 listening. Expecting stiil better work from You. :clapping:

just saw the second one. Work appreciated, but why do keep repeating same stunts in your vids?

Start reading DC's and Fugitive's tutorials; even though they're for SA, they'll help u a lot...try different spots, new techniques and use some important stuff like spawners, teleporters and FIRST of all, get rid of the "REPLAY" tag, by using gxt editor (available on this same site).

HOPE 2 see you in some more, nice action ;)

just saw the second one. Work appreciated, but why do keep repeating same stunts in your vids?

Start reading DC's and Fugitive's tutorials; even though they're for SA, they'll help u a lot...try different spots, new techniques and use some important stuff like spawners, teleporters and FIRST of all, get rid of the "REPLAY" tag, by using gxt editor (available on this same site).

HOPE 2 see you in some more, nice action ;)

Thanks. I tried to time the second one with the music, oh and Iput some old stunt in because the second on was both videos in one u kno? I will make more. I am getting better at grnding. :lol:

ok, thankyou so much for helping. You guys at thegtaplace are soo helpful to each other. ;) I have go the hang on the low bumps. I am working on the high bumps. I am watching guides.

Yeah, thats what I feel about the members here, well; as Genyus said, u'll have to put in more efforts+more time+more practice+spawners+teleporters+trainers+replay handlers+more related stuff= a great vid ! the main principal of stunting !!!

ok, enough said....and remove the replay tag as I said before..

Expecting more soon... ;)

ok, thankyou so much for helping. You guys at thegtaplace are soo helpful to each other. ;) I have go the hang on the low bumps. I am working on the high bumps. I am watching guides.

u'll have to put in more efforts+more time+more practice+spawners+teleporters+trainers+replay handlers+more related stuff= a great vid !

B

U

L

L

S

H

I

T

!

You only told a patethic lie about a vid is better if you use trainers when you do it. Do you even realize how fuckin stupid that sounds?

Now that you've said what you meant, Lemme say my word.

"Trainers" does not mean the one which assists you in handling vehicles.

It is up to the user to use those functions or not.

And as far as I know, there's a thing called Crazy Virus Trainer.....does that mean a cheating with handling? :huh:

And btw, congrats on finishing more than 500 posts.

Edited by TOXIC

You only told a patethic lie about a vid is better if you use trainers when you do it. Do you even realize how fuckin stupid that sounds?

Now that you've said what you meant, Lemme say my word.

"Trainers" does not mean the one which assists you in handling vehicles.

It is up to the user to use those functions or not.

And as far as I know, there's a thing called Crazy Virus Trainer.....does that mean a cheating with handling? :huh:

And btw, congrats on finishing more than 500 posts.

And then, why do you include "spawners, teleporters" in this things that equals a great vid?

• 2 weeks later...