bugatti veyron

Kaki

does it say anything in the read me? if it has one copy and paste it here

Sure.

Bugatti Veyron For GTA Vice city.

1. back up the map: Models (.../Rockstar Games/Grand Theft auto Vice City/Models)

2. Open GTA3.Img

3. Replace hotring.dff and hotring.txd with the ones included in this zip

4. Open Handling.cfg.

5. Replace the hotring line with this one : HOTRING 1550.0 2.0 4.4 1.2 0.0 0.0 -0.35 70 1.15 0.95 0.51 5 300.0 36.0 4 P 10.00 0.52 1 30.00 1.60 0.15 0.40 0.56 45000 0.29 -0.13 0.50 0.60 8182 0 1

6. Open default.ide.

7. Replace the hotring line with this one: 224, hotring, hotring, car, HOTRING, HOTRING, null, ignore, 10, 7, 0, 249, 1.000000

8. open Carcols.Dat

9. Replace the hotring line whith this one: hotring, 0,6, 0,12, 0,50, 0,9, 0,0, 0,77

10. Start up GTA VC and enjoy.

------------------------------------NEON--------------------------------------------------

To install the neon glow underneath the car you should have Vice TXD ( Included In Zip )

1. Open Particle.txd (.../Rockstar Games/Grand Theft auto Vice City/Models/Particle.txd)

2. Find the Picture-name Called: "SHAD_CAR" and replace thge picture with the one included

in this zip ( BMP: SHAD_CAR | ALPHA : SHAD_CARM)

---------------------------------Change Name---------------------------------------------

To Chancge the Hotring racer Name to Bugatti Veyron follow these instructions

1. To Change the car name download Vice GXT ( Included In Zip )

2. Open Vice GXT

3. Typ in the file bar the location where you installed GTA VC

( Mostly C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\TEXT\american.gxt )

4. Click load

5. Scroll down on the right window and look for HOTRING

6. In the bottom window you should see Hotring Racer replace that with: Bugatti Veyron.

7. Click Apply, then save.

------------------------------------DONE--------------------------------------------------

If you want to distrubute this mod contact me first : [email protected]

I used the GTAModInstaller to replace the Cheetah with the Bugatti Veyron. Everything's fine with the model in game but there are none of the black parts (the stripe in the front and part of the back)

Edited by Kaki

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
i have a .VCM model of the Veyron not had a chance to upload though!

Plz can you send me the bugatti veyron. or plz gimme da link

by da way do you want insrtuction to upload cars on vice city: heres a link. its a lil quite but it helps :http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TG0r9GY_Egs&feature=related

• 1 year later...