What should I get my Girlfriend :)

7.62mm

I got her address. Most of you know she lives in Australia, and until I can see her again all I can do is send her things Via mail. I thought of a very cool idea. A customized hoodie! Like I will get her a hoody because she likes those alot, With my name on it, and A picture of me then write something on the back, something nice :D Then, I need help on two more things. What do you guys think? Should I get her a customized hat too? Any ideas? I want to get her two more things. Special things :) Help would be appreciated! :coolthumbup:

Naw buddy, she lives there for good now. When I get out of school that's where I am going. I am visiting her next summer too :D Just gotta wait! Hey and I gave the hoodie thing some thought.. Why shouldn't I post a pic of me on it? To far? :(

Well I will give it some more thought thaNKS for your guys help! :)

So she lives in Australia for good and you guys still have a good relationship? Sorry man, but that won't last a while. Maybe you'll be like pen pals but it's almost impossible to maintain that kind of relationship if your in two separate countries. Not trying to be rude, just saying that it's most likely true.

X2, but we didn't came here to discuss his relationship or whatever, just his present idea.

I'd say the hoody with your pic on it is way too far. You could send her a teddy with a heart, girls fall for that.

Sometimes the members on this forum still amaze me... Don't go for things that "Girls like", or even worse, "girls fall for"...... You know her. You should know something that would touch her. If it isn't expensive, it will probably be even better((because then you aren't trying to impress her with money)).

I'd say stuffed animals are usually good bets, but it does depend on what she likes. Chocolate almost never fails, y'know, if you weren't shipping it to her. Maybe you could order it from a place around her and have it shipped to her house. A lot of places do gift things like that((and it could probably end up cheaper on your part with the whole shipping thing)).

lolowned.

Send her something that will remind her of a time when you or her were together,or something to do with like a running joke you 2 have.

Me and the GF have this thing about magic stars. (little chocolates in the shape of stars) so whenever we go anywhere that sells them, we buy the other a bag. Little things like that mean alot, i find....

Expensive = Not fail safe. he knows her better than we do... But what i suggested might help.. I dunno.

And what was that about men being insensitive?

As a female I know that just being sent money wouldnt be that impressive if its from my boyfriend, I mean come on how impersonal.

Something expensive is no guarentee as it might be the biggest peice of crap but its expensive.

I agree with mrllamallama go for personal

7.62mm maybe u should get your gf somethin expensive.(that would probaly please her)

Wow..... THIS is the reason most guys fail at women... Because they are STUPID. If pricetags impress your girlfriend, she isn't much of a girlfriend. Money doesn't = love.

Sentimental value > physical value.... That's all you really need to know that we can provide you with, really.

@7.62mm - Listen Too Spaz.

Although Most of the time on your MSN Display Picture you have your GF in it. She's always wearing a hoodie. If thats all she wears.........Get her something that she will. Depending on what type of Girl she is she may want something with Flames on, a Heart on or Cars. This would all depend really on what she likes and what she dislikes. Your the only one here that knows who she is.

to be fair most of the ideas (apart from the spend loads of money on her) have bn gd, i say what ever you get make it 100% personalised even if its not about you if its about somethin she rele cares about like savin the planet or somethin make it somethin that whenever she looks at it its gonna remind her of you. btw if sendin ur gf a lot of maney will impress i urge you to leave her coz its not worth the gapin hole in ur pocket!

to be fair most of the ideas (apart from the spend loads of money on her) have bn gd, i say what ever you get make it 100% personalised even if its not about you if its about somethin she rele cares about like savin the planet or somethin make it somethin that whenever she looks at it its gonna remind her of you. btw if sendin ur gf a lot of maney will impress i urge you to leave her coz its not worth the gapin hole in ur pocket!

Good point. Either way, put thought into it. I know you will mate, your a good guy.

Bold:/b] Blackhole that sucks up only money = GF. Nah, kiddin'

Don't listen to the fools that say money is a girl's best freind. You're her best freind. So, fedex yourself to her! Problem solved!

make a photoshopped picture of you and then add her in it (or viceversa)

7.62mm maybe u should get your gf somethin expensive.(that would probaly please her)

Wow..... THIS is the reason most guys fail at women... Because they are STUPID. If pricetags impress your girlfriend, she isn't much of a girlfriend. Money doesn't = love.

Sentimental value > physical value.... That's all you really need to know that we can provide you with, really.

thats really true.

for three months of going out ive only spent like 60 dollars on my girlfriend, most of them being food, admissions, movies etc.

the most expensive thing i bought for her was a shirt from hot topic

Edited by tilly