Yesterday I found a great webpage that;

first, had a map showing where all the jumps were

second, described how to find the exact location for each jump

and third, had a video that could be clicked to show how to do the jump

and now I can't find the webpage.

Anybody know of a page like this?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
i think this link might help, although i not sure is it the one you mentioning about.

http://www.thegtacenter.com/Walkthrough/GT...jumps%20map.jpg

also i need help on jump 29(shown on map) i tried using biker angel but i can't get over! i need some guidance please :(

Why not a Sanchez?

hmm i never tried using sanchez but i will give it a shot thanks :)

yep i got it passed. i have another question...at jump #23(shown on map) where am i suppose to land at?? i know i need to go upstair where there is a comet parked near the staircase and need to speed down towards the ramp but i kept getting stunt failed...where am i suppose to land at??? please help :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yep i got it passed. i have another question...at jump #23(shown on map) where am i suppose to land at?? i know i need to go upstair where there is a comet parked near the staircase and need to speed down towards the ramp but i kept getting stunt failed...where am i suppose to land at??? please help :(

I have tried at least 100 times and I have still never passed this jump. I have tried every motorcycle available. Hell, I even got the Comet up but still couldn't make it.

The same goes for #14 on your map.

Please help!!

• 5 months later...
Hi,

Did anyone ever find a detailed map of the jumps in vcs for PS2? The link above goes to a map which shows only 30 jumps, not 36.

I'd really appreciate a decent map,

thanks

This one is great! I used it when I did mine. I think it's the one that the guy was asking about... http://au.faqs.ign.com/articles/783/783766p1.html

enjoy...

P.S. This "mattdean76" guy who made this makes heaps of really awesome GTA walkthroughs and such...