Sign in to follow this  
Freestyle185

Yo momma's sooooo fat...

Yo momma is so fat, she's clothes are 'Universe-Size'.
Yo momma is so stupid, she walks the way...Yeah, whatever.
Yo momm is so fat...She crashed a car.
Yo momma is so fat, she exercices outside the gym...Stupid, eh?
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the zoo, the zoo-keeper confused her with a gorilla.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the circus, the people didnt know if they should look at the clowns, or at her.
Yo momma is so fat and ugly, when she gave you to birth, people thought Godzilla was having a son.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to cinema to watch Jurassic Park, people thought she was part of the movie!

I'm guessing you made those up? :lolbounce:

Yo momma is so fat, she's clothes are 'Universe-Size'.
Yo momma is so stupid, she walks the way...Yeah, whatever.
Yo momm is so fat...She crashed a car.
Yo momma is so fat, she exercices outside the gym...Stupid, eh?
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the zoo, the zoo-keeper confused her with a gorilla.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to the circus, the people didnt know if they should look at the clowns, or at her.
Yo momma is so fat and ugly, when she gave you to birth, people thought Godzilla was having a son.
Yo momma is so ugly, when she went to cinema to watch Jurassic Park, people thought she was part of the movie!

I'm guessing you made those up? :lolbounce:

Yeah :P

I got nothing for now, though.

Your momma is so stupid, she can't tell the difference between cereal and a dildo.
Your moma so stupid she she couldn't tell the difference between a Nintendo Wii and a PSP.

Really now..... This is exactly the reason I find these jokes to be some of the single dumbest things I've ever heard. Some people don't understand that it helps if the joke makes sense. And even then, some humor would be nice, too.

And then the ones that are properly done are over-used and taken too seriously as if the person who says the most "yo-momma" jokes is ACTUALLY smarter/better/stronger/faster/bigger/older/etc.

Yo momma's so fat that when she jumps, she breaks the earth and falls to earth. That's why it smells of Lard out of nowhere sometimes.

Yo momma's so fat that she got put in outer space and it wasn't an asteroid that hit earth. It was her.

yo momma is so fat she saw a school bus full of white kids drive by and she said stop that Twinkie

yo momma is so nasty when she eats a hamburger it's like watching Jurassic park in surround sound

owned...