Camera Spawn and fish fed

xaviour

Erm guys i was wondering where can i find a camera spawn and what does the fish fed in the stats menu means? I know this sounds silly but i try everything but i can't find or do any of those two... please help

(i know i can get a camera from the mission "the longshot mugshot" but it only have about 12 shots left in it having me not enough films to take photo of)

If you're playing PS2, I think you're out of luck. The book says one is supposed to be by a swimming pool across from

Lance's place in Washington Beach (south end), but it's a Magnum. On the good side, PS2 has the "Super Mario" glitch that

will warp you to the Golf Course (past the barricades) & give you access to the full map including better weapons & a Police

Heli. Standing at the front door of Escobar International AP, go east & look for a small construction site w/ an exposed big

concrete pipe. Jump onto the right spot & presto! You're on the Golf Course. It usually takes a few tries.

Fish fed may refer to times you drowned.

Don't have the PSP version so I couldn't tell you on that one.

If you're playing PS2, I think you're out of luck. The book says one is supposed to be by a swimming pool across from

Lance's place in Washington Beach (south end), but it's a Magnum. On the good side, PS2 has the "Super Mario" glitch that

will warp you to the Golf Course (past the barricades) & give you access to the full map including better weapons & a Police

Heli. Standing at the front door of Escobar International AP, go east & look for a small construction site w/ an exposed big

concrete pipe. Jump onto the right spot & presto! You're on the Golf Course. It usually takes a few tries.

Fish fed may refer to times you drowned.

Don't have the PSP version so I couldn't tell you on that one.

Tried the "Mario" glitch and it worked like a charm. It's nice to have all balloons and weapons at the start. BTW, there's no real point in taking pictures because you don't have a gallery.

Edited by bvs21