4 replies to this topic

#1 sharridiablo

sharridiablo

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:16 AM

how to kill all the cartel and get catalina??

ive been trying to defeat this mission for 2 days now and still cant figure out a way

any special codes i need or something?
---

how to kill all the cartel and get catalina??

ive been trying to defeat this mission for 2 days now and still cant figure out a way

any special codes i need or something?

i got as far as following the helicopter than im blown to pieces
is there anything i could do?????

----
okay so you people view the topic and dont say anything how hard can it be to help someone shiit
it cause im a chick right?

#2 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:58 AM

okay so you people view the topic and dont say anything how hard can it be to help someone shiit
it cause im a chick right?

Oh, yes, definitely. Actually, a lot of guests visit here. Therefore, a lot of guests VIEW topics, and not actual members who can reply. I don't remember this mission, it's been forever since I've played, I think the best help I could give you is to look here.

And use the edit button next time.. ;)

#3 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:01 PM

It's easy to beat, IF you do a couple things.

1 Get a map of the hidden packages so you have all your weapons at the Wichita Gardens save house. 100 packages also
gives you a rocket launcher.

2 Complete all your firefighter missions (20 on each Island + reach level 12) to get the flame thrower & be fire proof. Also
do your Ambulance missions so you have full health/

3 Get the BF Injection from Misty's place after you kill Salvatore & put in the WG garage.

4 Get the your Bulletproof Patriot (Don't destroy it on "Cappichino to Go") & put it in the WG garage.

When you take the mission, drive the BFI up to the mansion. The shooting starts & you run like hell, (don't worry about the Colombians) get in the BFI & drive off the cliff towards the save house. The BFI has a low center of gravity & is tough so it
survives the drop to WG. Blast up the road to your garage & get the BP Patriot & re-stock your ammo, drive over to the
dam & meet your "friends". Run down the ones by the gate & snipe the rest.

When the heli shows up, take her out w/ the rocket launcher & take the BP Patriot back to the garage as soon as the timer
is gone (or you loose the car when the game rolls the final cutscene). Get any vehicle & go back to the dam to finish the
mission.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw, 17 August 2007 - 06:02 PM.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#4 bvs21

bvs21

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:30 AM

You actually don't become fireproof, which should've been included. Therefore, try not to use the flamethrower or molotovs alot. Just stick to grenades, sniper rifle, and rocket launcher and you'll complete the mission in no time.

#5 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:47 AM

My bad, used to it from VC & SA.

The rest of the strategy IS proven. I came up w/ it after reading the one in the official guide, go here for this, do this for
that... AARGH!! This way, you have plenty of time & only one stop on the way.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users