Interacting with voice in gameplay

7.62mm

Do you think Nicko will talk to people? Like when he hijacks a car will he say like "Get the hell out!" or like in Vice City And San Andreas when you pointed a gun at someone they interacted Likce CJ would say funny stuff. Do you think Nicko will?

I think that'd be awesome.

Hasn't it been confirmed that you can interact with the cab driver?

• 2 weeks later...

I would hope so. CJ had some good ones, and even Tommy had a few. Although, I would like to see a few more interactions between Niko and the Peds (other then running them over, and gunning them down because they are in the way). Still, GTA's sense of humor is the one of the main things that I like about the games. It would be horrible to see them remove it.

Well, you could interact with pedestrians on the street. If you just walked by them, the pedestrian would say something Positive or Negative, if you said Negative, CJ would talk negative, and even sometimes, the pedestrian would attack you if you said anything that was offensive. If you said Positive, nothing would happen except the pedestrian responds to you.

And yes, I'd like to see more ways to talk with pedestrians as well.

Well, you could interact with pedestrians on the street. If you just walked by them, the pedestrian would say something Positive or Negative, if you said Negative, CJ would talk negative, and even sometimes, the pedestrian would attack you if you said anything that was offensive. If you said Positive, nothing would happen except the pedestrian responds to you.

And yes, I'd like to see more ways to talk with pedestrians as well.

Yea, I think an interaction with like drug dealers and stuff would go well with they way the game Scarface game play was.

Like you could have choices when talking to them..

• Attack

• Comment negatively

• Comment Positively

What do you guys think about that?

From the trailer it looked like Niko has some personality, so Im sure he'll have some interesting things to say.

As for the negative positive responses, I rather hear the nasty negative ones. I dont wanna hear "sorry" or "my bad" when I kill somebody, I wanna hear some trash talking lol.

• 2 weeks later...