your least favorite mission

justhes

Usually, the last missions are my favorite. Without a doubt, "Shoreside Redemption" was my least favorite mission. Even when you break the roadblock, the Sicilians pursuit on you. I actually got to the courthouse and the convoy blew up within 10 feet of the courthouse. :angry:

Edited by bvs21

Usually, the last missions are my favorite. Without a doubt, "Shoreside Redemption" was my least favorite mission. Even when you break the roadblock, the Sicilians pursuit on you. I actually got to the courthouse and the convoy blew up within 10 feet of the courthouse. :angry:

same here except it blew up the second it got to the court house the fucker blew up!

In "Taking the Peace", you enter a van that remote controls Paulie Sindacco's car. You are supposed to kill all Sindaccos and Forellis by running them over during their peace meeting using Paulie's car. However, you can't do drive-bys and you get into first-person view once you activate the remote control.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taking The Peace wasn`t that hard for me,Munitions Dump,gawd that mission was so effin` hard! All Leon gives you is a Sanchez and the Forellis` on the truck had AK-47`s,and I had a that machine gun,not the Micro SMG,the other one,it`s better than the Micro SMG,I tried to shoot them with a rocket launcher but my aim was really crappy since I had not played it for two or three months.

• 4 weeks later...
Probably the one with the Sindacco remot controled car, and you had to maul down all the other dudes. I think it was Sindacco, anyway. Or.. however you spell it.

Ya I'd say that one. It wasn't fun, I couldn't see and like a minute after I pressed the left analog stick he would turn and I always smashed into those pillars.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...