Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justhes

your least favorite mission

35 posts in this topic

i personaly hate the one where you have to protect the stupid police convoy with sal inside, it toook me a week to get past that damn mission,. freakin asassin cars every where

Probably the one with the Sindacco remot controled car, and you had to maul down all the other dudes. I think it was Sindacco, anyway. Or.. however you spell it.

yeah i hated that one too. but it didnt take me as long to complete that oe i just talked about.

Usually, the last missions are my favorite. Without a doubt, "Shoreside Redemption" was my least favorite mission. Even when you break the roadblock, the Sicilians pursuit on you. I actually got to the courthouse and the convoy blew up within 10 feet of the courthouse. :angry:

Edited by bvs21

Usually, the last missions are my favorite. Without a doubt, "Shoreside Redemption" was my least favorite mission. Even when you break the roadblock, the Sicilians pursuit on you. I actually got to the courthouse and the convoy blew up within 10 feet of the courthouse. :angry:

same here except it blew up the second it got to the court house the fucker blew up!

Probably when you have to do those stupid missions for Maria, like Booby Trap and all that, other least favourite missions was probably doing all those missions for that reporter except the ones where you kill the celebrities.

In "Taking the Peace", you enter a van that remote controls Paulie Sindacco's car. You are supposed to kill all Sindaccos and Forellis by running them over during their peace meeting using Paulie's car. However, you can't do drive-bys and you get into first-person view once you activate the remote control.

None of th emissions really troubled me all that much if i'm honest. All rather on the short side.

I can't remember the name but trying to kill that guy in the Sawmill wasn't that easy and took me ages as he kept running away..Too many attempts that's why I dislike the mission.

Taking the peace was the worst by far, after 2 hours of attempts I threw the PSP at the ground I was that pissed off (after saving of course :D)

Taking The Peace wasn`t that hard for me,Munitions Dump,gawd that mission was so effin` hard! All Leon gives you is a Sanchez and the Forellis` on the truck had AK-47`s,and I had a that machine gun,not the Micro SMG,the other one,it`s better than the Micro SMG,I tried to shoot them with a rocket launcher but my aim was really crappy since I had not played it for two or three months.

Probably the one with the Sindacco remot controled car, and you had to maul down all the other dudes. I think it was Sindacco, anyway. Or.. however you spell it.

Ya I'd say that one. It wasn't fun, I couldn't see and like a minute after I pressed the left analog stick he would turn and I always smashed into those pillars.

Mine has to be "taking the peace" mission taking control of that damn car,drove me crazy heh

I second that. And to make it worse, my mate did it first time. arrrgh.

i did it first time too. and the shoreside redemption. :D

Edited by Rowie235