GTA PSP

Chris

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, Sony hasn't released and ACTUAL price yet.

Everyone is telling me the same thing! Enough with the "I prefer big screens" or "It's the same games as PS2". What part of PORTABLE fuckin' gaming are you NOT understanding!? The point of it is too be PORTABLE. On top of that, it plays movies and MP3's, and Sony is working on software to pick up local tv channels. NOT worth 200-300 dollars?

BTW, I pre-ordered mine at EB yesterday for 20 dollars :w00t: I'm the third person to pre-order! :D

Actually, on PlanetGTA, there was a Sony news article "confirming" that it would cost $150.00. I went to Eb Games to preorder it, and it was 200 hundread, but, holy shit was it cool. I got to see it up close and the graphics are amazing! Also, it comes with a free memory stick, WiFi, 802.11.b, (wrieless) and USB ports, supposidly to connect to the PC, PS2, and PS3. It has this OS X-Style menu when you star it up. The options we're like this:

My UMD

My Memory Stick

My Movies

My Music

My Games

Options

Also, GTAVC, Euros are worth more than US Dollars, so the PSP in England will be less than 200 Euros.

Edited by chris82

Oh, I've seen it that close up. I thought you meant you saw the actual system.

I found it for 35.01 dollars on Ebay, with 30 dollars shipping and handling. It had like 4 days left, so of course it ended up like 200 dollars, but the seller only accepted PayPal.

I want the pack that comes with the controller, hand strap, memory stick, case, etc. I just atleast want the music controller.

Oh, I've seen it that close up. I thought you meant you saw the actual system.

I found it for 35.01 dollars on Ebay, with 30 dollars shipping and handling. It had like 4 days left, so of course it ended up like 200 dollars, but the seller only accepted PayPal.

I want the pack that comes with the controller, hand strap, memory stick, case, etc. I just atleast want the music controller.

The memory sitck that comes with it is called the "Duo," and that's how you put MP3's on it. It's like a flash MP3 player, so of course you wanna buy a bigger stick. Also, the pack that has everything you mentioned is called the Value pack, and that's what I preordered.