Your favorite mission experience.

Well, that mission wasn't that funny, it just showed Tony slaughtering another human being, it didn't look real at all.

Er, my favourite would be Sicilian Gambit, a very complex and challenging mission without cheats.

Didnt have to look real to be fun,I enjoyed the mission from the start.even the talking in the car,all the way to the location,that for me was fun the whole thing. not just him cutting up someone.

Edited by Mr.Manetti

my fav mission was the 1 where you had 2 drive through the tunnel n blow it up destroyin all the buildings

That was one of my favourites too.

Dont have favourite but another one I liked was when you do the mission for DL and you have to get in the Blue Speaker van and try to persuade people to vote for DL instead o O'Donnovan, you have to shout abuse and its funny when Tony says 'O'Donnonvan is a Commy' :D

my fav mission was the 1 where you had 2 drive through the tunnel n blow it up destroyin all the buildings

Dont have favourite but another one I liked was when you do the mission for DL and you have to get in the Blue Speaker van and try to persuade people to vote for DL instead o O'Donnovan, you have to shout abuse and its funny when Tony says 'O'Donnonvan is a Commy' :D

That was "Steering the Vote". Also, here are some other insults Toni says:

O'Donovan is a chunky.

O'Donovan has three wives.

O'Donovan hates America.

Who ate all the humble pie? O'Donovan.

This topic is for LCS missions. If you want to post something like this, search for a SA missions topic or start a new topic.

Yes, that was a good mission. It's "Reuniting the Families" and it was not necessarily a LS finale. "The Green Sabre" is the last LS mission before you unlock other places.

Edited by bvs21

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That was "Steering the Vote". Also, here are some other insults Toni says:

O'Donovan is a chunky.

O'Donovan has three wives.

O'Donovan hates America.

Who ate all the humble pie? O'Donovan.

i believe tony says: O'Donovan is a JUNKY not a chunky...