Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VegaYamazaki

MTA Section?

You think The GTA Place Forums Should have a section dedicated to MTA?   7 members have voted

1. 1. You think The GTA Place Forums Should have a section dedicated to MTA?

• Yes
    • No
    • Wheeeee!!!
    • It's a bad idea

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

im not sure how many people here play MTA here, but if a lot of people reply then we will consider it, so thats 3 of us so far

hey also we should find a server thats always empty so we can use it as our own, since I cant afford to buy one

buy one from somewhere and get them to install gta on it with mta, the you just set it all up how you want

but you have to pay for the actual server use and how many players it can support, i.e more player slots means more money to pay

what about playing on a desserted server?

whats a good country should the server be?

America's good, so try dis 1

Adress: 66.117.38.205

port: 2010

see u there!

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Or ... you could get an older computer that will run GTA and MTA and hood it up to a broadband router.

On and I'm for it even though I don't play GTA or MTA for PC

Here, MTA is easy to install and work, and you don't need a ps2 controller...all you need to do is configure your keyboard settings to how you like it =) if you need help installing mta add me to your aim buddylist

YamazakiVega

Where ever I went, I downloaded it, opened it, and then couldn't find a proper server too use. Well, I found a few but they were all empty.

EDIT: Ah, didn't realise you meant All Seeing Eye. Yes, I used that, and it didn't have VC, only 3.

Stupid POS website doesn't even have MTA VC. The only downloads is MTA.

EDITEDIT: I have it working now.... Anyone want too stunt?

EDITEDITEDIT: I had to reinstall VC, so I lost my No CD crack, does ANYONE know where I can find another?

EDITEDITEDITEDIT: Ok, figured it out, the cracks were good, but I had installed VC WITHOUT radio stations((trying too save hard drive space)). Then I realised, DUH! That requires the cd.

'Tis working now.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

Peice of FUCKIN' shit!

Someone tell me HOW THE HELL TO WORK MTA BEFORE I FUCKIN' KILL SOMETHING.

The peice of shit keeps creating errors, and even before that it would load, I'd click Start Game, Start MTA Game, blah blah blah, it would load. THEN 'Loaded MTA Server'........ Blank....... Created Errors........ MOTHER FUCKER!

I can't even type striaght because I'm pissed.... URGH!