GTA IV Delayed!

Gerard

I would prefer that it was delayed and became a great game then released in October and full of bugs and glitches.

A bit like VCS was. I think R* learnt from that, and i for one am glad that they're taking the time to polish the game up ready for release. It's gonna be awesome for sure, and may boost sales, because it's 'dodging' the Halo release a bit. Though thety may not amke the christams sales, there will be more anticipation, and so more people will buy IMO.

Well, VCS deserves to be known as a high quality game. I loved its graphics and features. Not too many glitches either. I wouldn't be surprised if GTA4 was even better because of this delay.

Are you fucking kidding me mate? VCS had more glitches thatn any other GTA game to date. The graphics coulda been better aswell, considering those showcased on some other PSP titles. /rant.

So yeah, it'll undoubtedlty be better for this delay. Both game - wise and marketing-wise, IMO...

• 2 weeks later...
The official release date for GTA IV will be the 4th April 2008

Rockstar North announced in Edinburgh, Scotland today

Yeha babe...if this the date, i mean 4+4=08 its gonna be gr8.

by the time i'll be xtremely free to do anethin' i like...all my exams...finally...over...O.V.E.R.

hope for the best from this delay...