side mission checkpoints

bvs21

One reason why VCS is my favorite game are the side mission checkpoints. Once you completed a level that was a multiple of 5, you would start at the next level whether you failed or cancelled the side mission. What's your opinion about this feature and should it be included in future GTA games?

I like it, hope it becomes a regular feature in the franchise. The "Air Ambulance" gets really profitable.

I like the paramedic missions. I can think of two tips to help you. Get good w/ the handbrake, it helps cornering w/out

flipping the ambulance. The second is always presume the patient will run to you & get hit, so stop a little short.

• 2 weeks later...

i wish that GTA make side mission checkpoint a little less strict like instead of lvl 5 checkpoint , it is better like it stay at the level whether i fail or cancel the mission.(for example if i fail a side mission at lvl 3 , the mission will continue at lvl 3 instead of lvl1) i got quite pissed off when i finally reach a certain lvl which takes me a lot of hardwork... :pissed: