29 replies to this topic

#21 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:24 AM

the draw distance needs to be fixed, they looked like gta 3 draw distance in my ps2

The draw distance looks absolutely fine ATM, they'll obviously keep improving it but it already looks great, it's not a poor draw distance at all.

yeah, it's fine in the other pictures, but look at the picture Freestyle185 show us, it needs to be improved a lot! but despite the looks from other pictures, i think R* has already fix it :lol:

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants
Brucie: how many times i have to tell you homie? my balls are golden, okay!

#22 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:36 AM

the draw distance needs to be fixed, they looked like gta 3 draw distance in my ps2

The draw distance looks absolutely fine ATM, they'll obviously keep improving it but it already looks great, it's not a poor draw distance at all.

yeah, it's fine in the other pictures, but look at the picture Freestyle185 show us, it needs to be improved a lot! but despite the looks from other pictures, i think R* has already fix it :lol:

well if those pictures are rendered in real time, then the system might just be a little laggy to render what's in the distance, like all the former gta's did?

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#23 Slyde

Slyde

Beep.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

Love the city view.
bloop

#24 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

I expect that to be fixed but these screenshots might have been made a while ago and released now, so they might have patched things up by now, I still expect a week or so delay in the game but its all good for now.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#25 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:24 PM

I'm a little late, but the pics look sweet. Asuming that there is going to be a PC release this game's going to look fantastic (you know, they always make it look a little better for the PC version).

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#26 Mr.bux

Mr.bux

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:38 AM

holy crap its almost lifelike. I haven't played GTA in longgg time. Since that whole console issue when put out liberty city stories on PSP,, but this looks good enough of a incentive to buy a PS3. :P

Posted Image

#27 Robsy

Robsy

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •    England 

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:01 PM

cant wait 2 c it the graphics r bettacant play the it though havent got a ps3 :(
LoViN sAn AnDrEaS LoL ;D

#28 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:32 PM

cant wait 2 c it the graphics r bettacant play the it though havent got a ps3 :(

Grammar is our friend. Only good grammar though. Please try to use words that are coherent and that actually exist.
On top of that, It's availiable for the 360.
On top of that, this is a BUMP.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#29 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:04 PM

that is very true on both accounts but mayb the poor boy hasnt got a 360 either? ne wayz surely by march u can get enuf money together to afford a ps3?????(to robsy btw)

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#30 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:05 PM

God damn it, im sick of noobs bumping old topics, not just any topics but GTA4 news topics, makes me think theres new info about the game, but turns out that some retard just wants to say ''aww so kewl'' or some bs.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Fighting for peace...Its like f*cking for virginity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users