Goldberg = Jack Thompson ?!?!

xaozon

I just had a wacko idea. Goldberg, a lawyer who Niko has to kill in the game says "I don't fear guns. You know, guns don't kill people - Videogames kill people." Maybe Rockstar got inspiration to Goldberg from Jack Thompson , lol!

They woulden't do that because they would get sued. They aren't idiots, If they did they'd be sued by the EVIL JACK THOMPSON!!.

They can't get sued for having a lawyer get killed in their game. If they go out and say Goldberg is their version of Jack Thompson, than yes, they could get sued. But Rockstar likes to leave those things up to the fans, let the fans think what they want. I think Rockstar is taking a stab at Thompson, but Rockstar would never admit it for obvious reasons.

They woulden't do that because they would get sued. They aren't idiots, If they did they'd be sued by the EVIL JACK THOMPSON!!.

They can't get sued for having a lawyer get killed in their game. If they go out and say Goldberg is their version of Jack Thompson, than yes, they could get sued. But Rockstar likes to leave those things up to the fans, let the fans think what they want. I think Rockstar is taking a stab at Thompson, but Rockstar would never admit it for obvious reasons.

Through looking at trailers we can already see that they are basing it real sutff ie

America's next top hooker - America's next top model

Sprunk - Coca Cola

Cluckin Bell - Mcdonalds/KFC

Through looking at trailers we can already see that they are basing it real sutff ie

America's next top hooker - America's next top model

Sprunk - Coca Cola

Cluckin Bell - Mcdonalds/KFC

Sprunk would be more like Sprite...but I see what you're saying.