• Run over
    • Sticks(baseball, golf, etc)
    • fire
    • guns
    • explosions
    • teargas
    • punches
    • drowing them

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

so whats ur favorite way 2 kill, my favorite way 2 kill would be 2 use these heli blades, gotta love em' :lol:

hey wait, i just bought a weapon and it said post counts increased, but it dident increse at all, i even check it :thumbsdown:

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Me I like to kill people with sticks... I accidently clicked on view results nd now I can't vote. My favorite way to kill people is to hurl sticks at then :D SO I consider someone making a BOW FOR WEAPON!!!

P.S. If someone do make Bow for weapon PM ME ;)

Taking a tow truck, attaching it to their car while their still in it, and throwing their car off the edge, then shooting them in the water.

If you didn't notice, then this is GTAVC Discussion.

I vote "Guns"

Edited by kiku

My favourite way to kill people is to throw a remote grenade into the middle of the road, then detonate it just as the car drives over it

I like to get the ULTIMATE VEHICLE and shooting the rockets and guns and i also like getting the minigun which shoots out a million bullets at a time.

It is fun! :)

It must be a cheat!

and killing with the combine harvest in cool too, all those decomposed body parts

there is no combine harvester in VC (apart from Switch Designs mod) ;)

I don't have a particular favourite, but any killing that is done humourously is humourous to me. For example making a road block of cars then blowing the whole lot up simulataneously killing nearby gang members too. :D

I voted to run them over, especially with motorcycles because they fly real high in the air. I like to watch them fall to the ground.

I love using guns its like when i hold a gun i go gun crazy and kill everyone its crazy ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::dribble:

Edited by Grove with spinas

I like using the chainsaw to kill lots of people. Running in the malibu with it, fun.

i like killing people old skool gta style by raming a heaps of cars together and then blowing them up as people walk by