• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#1 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:59 AM

You step through the doors past the DS security and into the heart pounding sensations of music, lights, and acid tripping visuals. Chrome lining crawls across all of the bars and handrails. The onstage DJ pumps out the heaviest techno mixes possible. The round dance floor is crowded with ravers, dancers, and all-around partiers. Straight ahead is the bar, loaded with three bartenders and every drink known to man. To your right is the back of the club where a second story balcony holds the DS private room. Tables and seats surround the giant dance floor. Waiters and bouncers hurry in every direction, making sure you have the best time you possibly can. Welcome to Club Red.

Hey, Spaz here. Come here to chat with the DS, and eachother.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane, 04 February 2005 - 09:39 PM.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#2 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:26 PM

Well,I might aswell Bump this and say how good it is to see the Dragon Stealths back on the scene.
Posted Image

#3 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:03 PM

Hey man, I checked the old roster, are you Wilko'thon? Er... whatever the name is.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#4 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 February 2005 - 04:32 PM

Yes,I'm also psycho 09 on gtawh. Ooh,i'm using the base DS sig and then i'll just shove my name on.
Posted Image

#5 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:30 PM

Whoa, hey Psycho. You seem different here then you are at GTAWH. I didn't think there was GTAWH members here, except for Geno.

I like what i did with the sig, though it does look better as a .PNG, the file was too big.

Posted Image

lolz

#6 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:55 PM

Maybe it's because I'm like a veteran there and I can throw my weight about.
Posted Image

#7 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:19 PM

I just noticed you did your sig the same way! The bevel and emboss, that is. Well, it's the same as your old sig. Your new one at GTAWH doesn't have the same style of bevel.

Posted Image

lolz

#8 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:33 PM

Yeah,well i'm becomming very lazy with my sigs,I usually just mess about swirling colour about,then I just bevel it,add text and slap a border on.
Posted Image

#9 Daedalus

Daedalus

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 February 2005 - 08:01 AM

Loadsa people here are from GTAWH. Theres me... Geno... Corridon (I think) and Corporate Nothing. Just so happens we are all in the same gang on GTAWH too.

Well. I was thinking of joining the DS. But I didn't wan't to post in the recruitment thread since I would like to know a bit more about the gang. What can you tell me? Where were you formed? What type of gang is it? And do you support Role-Playing?
Daedalus - the Assualt Rifle Republic
Join the Republic - Join the Revolution

#10 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 01:29 PM

It's pretty much a group of friend, and i do not think we Rp, unless we started yesterday and don't know about it :mellow:

#11 Daedalus

Daedalus

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 February 2005 - 04:02 PM

Well... I've requested to join anyway.
Daedalus - the Assualt Rifle Republic
Join the Republic - Join the Revolution

#12 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 February 2005 - 04:15 PM

Well,good luck on getting into the Dragon Stealths then.
Posted Image

#13 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 06:02 PM

Welcome the recent new members.

We formed here, about a year ago, give or take a month. It was originally started by Insane_Pyro28, who is currently at the GTAWH. It was the strongest gang here. Pyro didn't want to run it anymore for some reason or another and passed it to his Right-Hand Man Chrisman((Currently Kiku)). He closed it down not too long afterwards because interest in the gang slowly died. I came along and brought it back, turning it into and Asian gang, and adding the street racers to it. The Xero-1 Street Racers were originally a gang on their own, ran by me. I wanted to bring the DS back so I put Skyline in charge of X-1 and opened up the DS, then I merged the gangs. I got banned and the gang was given to Skyline. As soon as I left there was a flood of people wanting to change the DS and everything. It was still my gang, I wasn't going to have that. I talked to Skyline and he shut down the gang, again. Then I came along after being let back on the forums and re-opened the gang for good. So, here it is, and here I am. Still with some originally members. Hell, it has the same RHM as when it started. But anyways, that a bit of background info for ya.

We currently do not role-play. The forum isn't interested in role-playing, but I have taken it upon myself to open up a RP topic, again.

School Of Spaz

Oh, and Corporate Nothing has been here for a long time.

Posted Image

lolz

#14 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 February 2005 - 07:57 PM

Yeah,The Dragon Stealths have been the most dominant gang here for a long time,even with the leader changes.
Posted Image

#15 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 05:22 PM

Ok, well this topic just kind of.... Stopped being active.

Well, I just had a request for a custom DS sig. So now is your chance, if you want your DS sig now, please either post it here or PM me. I'd love if you told me exactly how you wanted it. The base for the sig is in the recruitment thread. Thank you.

Posted Image

lolz

#16 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:29 PM

Same as yours, Just change the name. ty
Posted Image

#17 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:00 PM

Here, Jason....

Your's looks better then mine. That's because I didn't know about the matte feature in .GIFs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

lolz

#18 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 05 February 2005 - 01:40 PM

Cheers for that Spas'. I would have made my own but I couldn't get the logos and font.
Posted Image

#19 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 02:50 PM

I found a site that translate my english text into Japanese... Er.. Maybe Chinese symbols. Images, at that, so it was easy. And the font is... Uh, oh God what is it.

Ah, yes it's AvQest. With a text swirl, and a free-transform rotation.

Posted Image

lolz

#20 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 February 2005 - 01:25 PM

Yeah,I knew that it would be something unusual,I'm stuck with the base standard texts. Eg. Times New Roman.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users