Holy crap guys

7.62mm

I got out of theropy early today... I was walking by Bill Ritters office in Denver. (Governer for Colorado) I don't know how to say this... This guy pulled out a gun and said he was the Emperor of Colorado. It looked like a glock 18, He was going to kill him. Luckily an officer was behind him and shot him in the back of the head so nobody was hurt. But holy shit. I was a block away!!!! I heard people screaming and then BAM!! It was over. I guess That crazy guy is taken off his throne today. :mellow: That was scary because the bullet kinda was shot in my direction. Im thankful to be here. We were all scared.

Edited by 7.62mm

I got out of theropy early today... I was walking by Bill Ritters office in Denver. (Governer for Colorado) I don't know how to say this... This guy pulled out a gun and said he was the Emperor of Colorado. It looked like a glock 18, He was going to kill him. Luckily an officer was behind him and shot him in the back of the head so nobody was hurt. But holy shit. I was a block away!!!! I heard people screaming and then BAM!! It was over. I guess That crazy guy is taken off his throne today. :mellow: That was scary because the bullet kinda was shot in my direction. Im thankful to be here. We were all scared.

NO WAY!!, Thank the lord you're alive, we'd all be sad if you died :( !

Hehe thank you buddy, I know I would be missed :P

But yea.. The gunner wasn't aiming at me but the cop fired off one round right in the back of the head I saw people pointing to a body on the ground. I couldn't go of course cops were swarming getting me away from the scene as of everybody else.

Don't get this mixed up, this was in the capital building I saw people pointing like up the stairs though. So guys this took place Inside the capital building but it was wierd because The shot came my direction it sounded like. Maybe it just echoed and fooled me. Who knows. Scary stuff though!

Edited by 7.62mm

Just a tiny bit you know ;)

Man that's pretty scary though, on the street I live in there was a whole gang fight (like with guns and stuff). There were like 17 guns found, and over 200 bullets fired. Some people may have died I dunno. But when I came out (everyone was parking on the road where the river was located cause they weren't allowing people onto the street) I saw lights everywhere thinking it was a movie XD but then I saw the sirens... Freaky stuff though

• 2 weeks later...