Sony Responds to Exclusive Content

"As the head of the [internal Sony] studios it's hard for me to comment on the third party relations, so I don't know the details of that -- we deliberately keep those separate -- but we have a great relationship with Rockstar and we're actually working closely with them on a number of initiatives, so I do know some things that are going on but I'm not able to share those with you now."

-Phil Harrison

1UP.com

Credit to Adriaan for finding the article

Yes this is great news for PS3 owners, maybe separate Content for each Console? or will the content come out for PS3 later on.

Edited by Charger

This is the greatest news ive heard since GTA:IVs release in October... But that one dude said that GTA:4 would be better on 360... How? Why? Why can't they both be equally good?

He was just saying that you can't get the full experience of GTA IV because the downloadable content is exclusive to the 360.

what of there was 2 different DLCs for both consoles? That would be good imo

I was thinking that !

I was thinking that the PS3 version would be better because that rockstar said this !

n PS3 you've got a guarantee that every machine is going to have a hard drive and, with Blu-ray, you've got plenty of storage, whereas on Xbox 360 there's no guarantee of a hard drive and you're working with the DVD format. Does that create limitations?

"Yep. To be honest with you we haven't solved all those riddles yet. Both of them have enormous challenges. Again, that's been an advantage having the guys at San Diego who are freakishly clever and full-time dedicated to us, but we're not there with either yet. There are problems on both. We'll get there with both, but both have their own particular pleasures and pains."

So what if xbox 360 got exlusive content it dont mean jack shit if the game jerks or rockstar have bigger with it problems !

Peter moore talks shit !

Edited by EdwardTheGreat

So what if xbox 360 got exlusive content it dont mean jack shit if the game jerks or rockstar have bigger with it problems !

Peter moore talks shit !

Is English your first language? Because the last half of that first sentence seems put together with random words. "Peter Moore talks shit", boo-fucking-hoo. If you wanted the DLC, then you shouldn't have bought the right system.

This is the greatest news ive heard since GTA:IVs release in October... But that one dude said that GTA:4 would be better on 360... How? Why? Why can't they both be equally good?

Business. Microsoft wants the 360 version to sell more than the PS3 version, so they'll throw any amount of money to get any edge on the competition.

As for whatever Sony has scheming, they're maybe just begging that GTA 4 won't ported to the Wii. :P

Well the PS3 can't have many problems but since the 360 has some versions which are totally crap ie the Core version it does make you wonder whats the point for it being relseased on a Core verion if they were going to release it they should release it on the proper ones.

At least you can UPGRADE the 360 Core....

Peter moore talks shit !

Is English your first language? Because the last half of that first sentence seems put together with random words. "Peter Moore talks shit", boo-fucking-hoo. If you wanted the DLC, then you shouldn't have bought the right system.

Business. Microsoft wants the 360 version to sell more than the PS3 version, so they'll throw any amount of money to get any edge on the competition.

As for whatever Sony has scheming, they're maybe just begging that GTA 4 won't ported to the Wii. :P

Well i did not sign up to this forum to take a english test !

And really i dont care what you think !

I have seen your type before big ego online small little boy in real life !

The first two sentences are okay. However, the last one is a Frankenstein constructed of nonsensical insults with no logic, order or anything.

Don't get pissy with me because you bought a PS3 and now have to live with it.

Also, you don't fucking know me. You know nothing about me or my real life. Carry on, and you will be facing some deep retribution.

The first two sentences are okay. However, the last one is a Frankenstein constructed of nonsensical insults with no logic, order or anything.

Don't get pissy with me because you bought a PS3 and now have to live with it.

Also, you don't fucking know me. You know nothing about me or my real life. Carry on, and you will be facing some deep retribution.

Haha

Ive got an xbox 360 !

Unlucky , I dont really want to know anything about your personal life !

Deep Retribution- haha you should be a stand up comedian

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when the gta series was only available for playstions. LOL Looks like I jumped ship at the right time i guess(new 360 premium owner) But the ps3 owners out there should all be happy the game itself will still come out on ps3. i mean how fucking awesome could this content be, at least the game is available on your system from launch day ;)

• 1 year later...
I believe that one of these things he's talking about is L.A. Noire, because it's supposed to be exclusive to the PS3. YAY!!!! I can't wait for it, I hope it stays exclusive, and I hope it makes more money then every bit of downloadable content that Microsoft payed for Sony not to get combined! :hurrhurr::hurrhurr::hurrhurr:

Welcome to 2007.

Edited by Sabin

I believe that one of these things he's talking about is L.A. Noire, because it's supposed to be exclusive to the PS3. YAY!!!! I can't wait for it, I hope it stays exclusive, and I hope it makes more money then every bit of downloadable content that Microsoft payed for Sony not to get combined! :hurrhurr::hurrhurr::hurrhurr:

Oh yeah, because you just gotta suck Sony's cock that hard, don't you?

Learn not to fail so much.