Will ever be released on PC ?!

Lorix

I wish it was released on the PC. But unfortunately, there's been no news regarding it's release on the PC, and it's been a while since the original game was released PSP and PS2, They would of made it around that time but I guess it hasn't been released. So I guess it will never get released. Sorry to say this.

• 2 months later...

As I recall VC sold pretty well on PC after the PS2 release. R* may want to give their fans what they want, in this case a PC

version of VCS that you could mod & make your own.

To Date (w/ the exception of "Hot Coffee") I know of no effort by R* to discourage modding. Even SA versions 1.1 & 2 have

"holes" in to allow downgrading.

I wouldn't rule it out.

As I recall VC sold pretty well on PC after the PS2 release. R* may want to give their fans what they want, in this case a PC

version of VCS that you could mod & make your own.

To Date (w/ the exception of "Hot Coffee") I know of no effort by R* to discourage modding. Even SA versions 1.1 & 2 have

"holes" in to allow downgrading.

I wouldn't rule it out.

I dunno, but I think there's some cheat in VC that allows you to play as another character; modding the game and converting it into VCS might be nice, too...

If you've been following LCS and VCS, they were only meant to be for the PSP, but then Rockstar probably decided it would be easy enough to port that to PS2 since it's basicly the same thing. That would give them a lot more money since a lot of people own a PS2.

I guess it would be very nice for that to happen since the laser on my PS2 has given up therefor I can't play any games such as LCS and VCS.

Im not to sure that they will bother putting LCS and VCS on pc because the games were only designed to be on the psp in the first place they were never meant to be on the ps2 but I guess rockstar put it ps2 because they had either not sold as many copys as expected or they just wanted more money. You can tell the two games have difference to the original ps2 gta games, the two psp games have shorter gameplay, they were really made for people who have a bit of time to kill so they could do a few misions while waiting for the bus or something. If people want to buy gta vc for the pc please say why because if you want to mod why not use the original vice city, it has the same map and stuff. :D:D