Xbox Portable

Highwire

Sony says the PSP will have a 10 year long life. So expect a completely new (not a revision) PSP to be announced in like 2012! :P (That would actually be a GOOD thing.)

As for a Microsoft portable, won't happen until everyone's starting over. (New DS, New PSP). It's waaaaaaay to late to enter the game right now, the DS has sold over 35 million and the PSP over 20 million (I think, might be wrong though), so for Microsoft to enter the game now would just be suicide. (They won't "win" shit.)

Sony says the PSP will have a 10 year long life. So expect a completely new (not a revision) PSP to be announced in like 2012! :P (That would actually be a GOOD thing.)

As for a Microsoft portable, won't happen until everyone's starting over. (New DS, New PSP). It's waaaaaaay to late to enter the game right now, the DS has sold over 35 million and the PSP over 20 million (I think, might be wrong though), so for Microsoft to enter the game now would just be suicide. (They won't "win" shit.)

How does 2005 + 10 = 2012? Fail math.

And it wouldn't matter if they entered now. It doesn't matter when they make and release something, if it's better than the PSP and DS and they can prove it, they're good. Just because they usually tie in the releases together doesn't mean they HAVE to.

X Box 180?

Maybe

Anyway if a PSP2 does come out, do you think it will have mini blu-ray discs?

It would work with the PS3 well if it did.

Why would it work well with the PS3? The disk drive has nothing to do with how it would work with the PS3. I probably wouldn't waste my money/time on it if it did, because it would probably end up over-priced.

Or maybe it's not even real. Isn't this the same site you said announced the Nintendo WeeWii, or am I wrong?

No, different sites. Gizmodo is a trusted site.

How does 2005 + 10 = 2012? Fail math.

And it wouldn't matter if they entered now. It doesn't matter when they make and release something, if it's better than the PSP and DS and they can prove it, they're good. Just because they usually tie in the releases together doesn't mean they HAVE to.

X Box 180?

Maybe

Anyway if a PSP2 does come out, do you think it will have mini blu-ray discs?

It would work with the PS3 well if it did.

Why would it work well with the PS3? The disk drive has nothing to do with how it would work with the PS3. I probably wouldn't waste my money/time on it if it did, because it would probably end up over-priced.

Or maybe it's not even real. Isn't this the same site you said announced the Nintendo WeeWii, or am I wrong?

No, different sites. Gizmodo is a trusted site.

I meant that they would announce it around 2012, and then release it two years later. (Didn't they do that with the Wii/PS3?)

I meant that they would announce it around 2012, and then release it two years later. (Didn't they do that with the Wii/PS3?)

Yeah...now I'm gonna have to take Spaz's side with this little thing. Two more years added to the "announcement" in supposedly 2012 would still only be 2014...only 9 years... "Fail math".

Edited by Original GTA Master

Yeah...now I'm gonna have to take Spaz's side with this little thing. Two more years added to the "announcement" in supposedly 2012 would still only be 2014...only 9 years... "Fail math".
Dude... PSP came out in 2004, if the new one came out in 2014, that would be ten years... "Fail math". 2014-2004=0010 years.

Dude... PSP came out in 2004, if the new one came out in 2014, that would be ten years... "Fail math". 2014-2004=0010 years.

Spaz said it came out 2005... :whistle:

Because it did come out in 2005...in the US, anyway. It WAS released in Japan in 2004.

I see. I had thought it came out in March of 2004 in the US. I can't believe I forgot! :P Sorry for the mix up dudes!

I was using the San Andreas release to remember it. I didn't have a PSP when I got San Andreas, and I KNEW San Andreas came out in 04.