Unfriendly Competition

kit5pt0

the first part, killing people at the house, and the second part, the women in bikini's at the empty pool, are easy (but time consuming). any advice on the third part killing the drug dealer on the 4 wheeler? i've been pulling close to him and shooting with whatever gun it is that you can shoot with while driving. he has a chick shooting with an ak-47 or something and keeps killing me. also, i've been grabbing the heart there before i go get him so i have full health. thanks.

the first part, killing people at the house, and the second part, the women in bikini's at the empty pool, are easy (but time consuming). any advice on the third part killing the drug dealer on the 4 wheeler? i've been pulling close to him and shooting with whatever gun it is that you can shoot with while driving. he has a chick shooting with an ak-47 or something and keeps killing me. also, i've been grabbing the heart there before i go get him so i have full health. thanks.

The woman with the AK-47 on the diving board is the one you're supposed to kill during the shootout. Then you both get on the Quad, you're supposed to drive-by him until he's dead and I believe the game said one of his girls are throwing grenades from the back but I killed him before I could fully read it.

The woman with the AK-47 on the diving board is the one you're supposed to kill during the shootout. Then you both get on the Quad, you're supposed to drive-by him until he's dead and I believe the game said one of his girls are throwing grenades from the back but I killed him before I could fully read it.

the chick on the diving board and all the other chicks in the pool are dead before the quad part begins. it's chasing him down on the quad and the girl on the back that keeps getting me.

After you kill the girl, the guy starts throwing grenades. I thought it was pretty easy. Just buy an MP5, and when you're firing, push the analog stick up to make Vic fire lower.

Edited by Vertigo