building glitches

Hey every1, i need some help, i downloaded a 100% saved game 4 the PC version of VC so i never did any missions. But i did do the missions on the PS2 thought. So i started a new game in the PC version of VC but after i did the Demolishion Man mission 4 Avery, the building blew up and there were holes in it, good. But after 2 days the holes in the building were gone. I found them somewhere else!, does any1 know how 2 fix dis glitch or does an1 have this glitch, i wonder if this happens 2 the Tarbrush Cafe and Hatiatan drug factory after i blow them up???? this doesent happen 2 the Ps2 thought?

Heres a screenie of where the holes are:

post-24-1103663460_thumb.jpg

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

• 1 month later...

oh, the VC glitches, you really find a lot of them, somehow they make VC cooler, I cant remember all of them, but I have fun messing with them, most of the time you find them by mistake, I remeber a Neo Anderson´s VC video, he is great at using them to make videos

• 3 weeks later...

that is not a glitch in the screenshot its the building you destroy on the demolision man mission but it doesent collapse . another building glitch is unsolid buildings when flying the tank because of heli height the game thinks they dont need to be solid i dont bother flying the tank anyway but i assure you that you posted in a pic is not a glitch vercetti guy