6 replies to this topic

#1 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 21 December 2004 - 09:10 PM

Hey every1, i need some help, i downloaded a 100% saved game 4 the PC version of VC so i never did any missions. But i did do the missions on the PS2 thought. So i started a new game in the PC version of VC but after i did the Demolishion Man mission 4 Avery, the building blew up and there were holes in it, good. But after 2 days the holes in the building were gone. I found them somewhere else!, does any1 know how 2 fix dis glitch or does an1 have this glitch, i wonder if this happens 2 the Tarbrush Cafe and Hatiatan drug factory after i blow them up???? this doesent happen 2 the Ps2 thought?

Heres a screenie of where the holes are:

Attached Files

Edited by tommy vercetti guy, 21 December 2004 - 09:11 PM.

Posted Image

#2 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 December 2004 - 09:13 PM

I've got that glitch as well, I don't know if its the save or the game as I just got chris's because I couldn't be bothered.

#3 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 21 December 2004 - 09:21 PM

Yeah i downloaded chris's 100% save file and it was there, then i started a new game, beat demolishion man mission, then there was no holes and the holes were somewhere else
Posted Image

#4 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:58 PM

You can drive straight through it, it's immaterial

#5 Oscar

Oscar

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 604 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 19 February 2005 - 06:24 AM

oh, the VC glitches, you really find a lot of them, somehow they make VC cooler, I cant remember all of them, but I have fun messing with them, most of the time you find them by mistake, I remeber a Neo Anderson´s VC video, he is great at using them to make videos

#6 aemboy15

aemboy15

I <3 BOOST

• Elite Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 09:02 AM

That looks weird. I never tried to beat VC. I just ran around and killed people. LOL, it was fun. :D

#7 mike_subuzi

mike_subuzi

The SFM Don

• Banned
  • 508 posts
  •    England 

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:35 AM

that is not a glitch in the screenshot its the building you destroy on the demolision man mission but it doesent collapse . another building glitch is unsolid buildings when flying the tank because of heli height the game thinks they dont need to be solid i dont bother flying the tank anyway but i assure you that you posted in a pic is not a glitch vercetti guy
Suspended, Hacked and Banned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users