Fan Made Trailer

Chris

Trailers made by fans of the Grand Theft Auto series have increased in popularity a lot since the first GTA IV trailer came out some months ago. Some aren't very good, others are. Either way, we rarely post about any, but in this absense of any real GTA IV news, we thought we might as well.

Today I was emailed a link by by Gametrailers user Brotha, who has taken time to recreate the entire second trailer, Looking for the special someone, using San Andreas. In my opinion his effort put into making this has turned out pretty well, so check it out over at Gametrailers or below this post. Brotha also recently recorded his own analysis of the second trailer, which you probably know all about by now, but if you don't, be sure to also watch that.

Enjoy!

Amazing :o , I wonder where he got the Niko skin from? He also somehow included the same cock-o-hoops truck in the trailer, and got the exact same angles. It's extremely well made, I can't even begin to think how hard it was for him. I haven't yet seen his trailer 2 breakdown, but I will in a few minutes, great vid.

EDIT: Well, his trailer breakdown vid goes over stuff we sort of already know, or were obvious enough to not be pointed out. He said when Niko was walking by the wall of Graffiti that you could see the top of the edges of the Callahan bridge, although it's hard to make out if this is true, and he also noticed some 'clumping' when Niko was getting chased by the cops, I think when it has the Hove Beach sign.

Edited by the bossman

Amazing :o , I wonder where he got the Niko skin from? He also somehow included the same cock-o-hoops truck in the trailer, and got the exact same angles. It's extremely well made, I can't even begin to think how hard it was for him. I haven't yet seen his trailer 2 breakdown, but I will in a few minutes, great vid.

EDIT: Well, his trailer breakdown vid goes over stuff we sort of already know, or were obvious enough to not be pointed out. He said when Niko was walking by the wall of Graffiti that you could see the top of the edges of the Callahan bridge, although it's hard to make out if this is true, and he also noticed some 'clumping' when Niko was getting chased by the cops, I think when it has the Hove Beach sign.

Well yeah he did the trailer breakdown soon after its release, but I just didn't post it back then which is why I kinda said it's gonna be old for most people.

And I'm not sure where that Niko skin is from, but someone submitted a POTD with it in so it must be out there somewhere.