get the bandito easy

spyrolot

i know you can unlock bandito at import export, but i have foumnd a way to get it before that, there is most probably many more, i dont know if it spawns somewhere, but once you have completed the wang cars assets, go to the race board round the back, choose the bandito race. when it starts do not try and win the race, look on the map for the quickest root to a safe house (one with a garage). drive to the garage and park the bandito in there, get out and wait for th time limit that appears when you gt out to finish, it will say mission found or something like that ( i cant remember) and it will take you back to the race board, go to your garage for your new bandito. it works with the other cars to. sory if every one knows this or there is an easier way. i have only seen it once bfore in a mission, so i dont know if you could use it after completing it with the bandito.

okey dokey, thanks.i hav just had a crazy session on 2player with my mate, i was on a jet pack and he was on a gokart, i flew as high as i could and he pressed select so i zoomed on ihm, he would dirve forward and after a few seconds he would swing into the air and back to the floor again, it was funny, the i ended up going mad and chasing him with fists (in the game) he would run off and spin around in circles when i get to him, he ended up getting in a car and me blowing it up. it was funny. does anone else have a problem with the hovercraft freezing when driving it ?????? and when did u change ure name spasmod ?????

Edited by spyrolot