Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chris20045

Fido is definently in gta san andreas

19 posts in this topic

i was doing missons on san fierro with woozie i had to do a race facing Fido and the title of the misson was farewell my love becuase catalina was cheating on cj then went to liberty city with him and sometimes u would get a phone call she would say something to u

um... me neither, his name aint claude is it, he aint got a name, hence fido. and this chris 20045 is really annoying me, he has posted about how he has finished it, he says it like he is the only one. he seems to be bragging about something we have all done :wacko:

His name is Claude. In San Andreas, atleast. He wasn't givcen a name in GTA3.

And yes, Claude is a very sucky name. It's "bad".

Ugh... His name is Claude. After you beat "End of the Line" in SA, you get a phone call from Catalina in Liberty while she's "On the Job" with Claude. This has to be the guy in GTA3, as she was still with him until the first cutscene of GTA3.

Endnote: Maria just called him Fido because of the way his hair is.

ok for one last time I shall clarify for the sake of sanity

The guy in GTA3 is not called Fido. His name is Claude as was told by Catalina in SA.

Now most of you would now expect me to close this topic, but i'm not, i'm gonna see how many cretinous fools would like to argue this point.

Fido and Claude are gay names cant he be called OG Loc or something :rolleyes: And Catalina isnt cheating on him Cj doesn't really care about her anyway.