First EVER VCS IMG mod done by me!(Turns out that the fireman I used is also a beta one!)
Minigun Goneness? (Replaced the minigun with a cut scene minigun)
Put some clothes on, Victor! (Replaced Victor with a beta Victor. Didn't work so good since it's a cut scene model and texture. When Dustin releases his texture editor, I can mod the final Victor texture to be the beta one.)
"....And I can feel modding coming in the air tonight, oh lord"(Replaced Victor with Phil Collins)
"Let's Pop!"(Replaced Victor with Lance Vance)
Want to mod VCS or LCS your self? Here's what you will need
Want a list of main characters? Here it is!
Model:130 Texture:130 - IG Lance Vance (Pastel Suit) Model:131 Texture:131 - IG Lance Vance (Casual) Model:122 Texture:122 - IG Ricardo Diaz Model:113 Texture:113 - IG Phil Collins 1 Model:140 Texture:140 - IG Phil Collins 2 Model:142 Texture:142 - IG Reni Wassulmaier 1 Model:143 Texture:143 - IG Reni Wassulmaier 2 (After Operation) Model:147 Texture:147 - IG Umberto Robina Model:123 Texture:123 - IG Diego Mendez Model:115 Texture:115 - IG Armando Mendez Model:136 Texture:136 - IG Marty Jay Williams Model:129 Texture:129 - IG Sgt. Jerry Martinez Model:141 Texture:141 - IG Phil Cassidy Model:132 Texture:132 - IG Louise Cassidy 1 Model:647 Texture:648 - IG Louise Cassidy 2 (Work Out) Model:118 Texture:118 - IG Brian Forbes Model:114 Texture:114 - IG Alberto Robina Model:126 Texture:126 - IG Gonzales Model:116 Texture:116 - IG Barry Mickelthwaite IG = In Game CS = Cut Scenes
Helpful Information (Helps only if your replacing Victor) (Thanks goes to matt11504 at GTAForums)
1. Open a clean GTA3PSP.IMG.
2. Extract whatever texture and model you want to replace Victor with.
3. Make sure the texture and model you extracted is less than or equal to the size of texture and model.
4. Rename the texture you extracted to texture1.chk and the model to model1.mdl
5. Right click on texture1.chk in YAIE amd replace it with the texture you extracted and renamed texture1.chk and do the same for the model file.
6. Now exit YAIE when you finish replacing the files
7. Open up UMDGEN 4.00
8. Open up a clean VCS ISO
9. Go to PSP_GAME -->USRDIR -->RUNDATA
10. Now find your edited GTA3.IMG and drag and drop it into the RUNDATA folder.
11. In UMDGEN, go up to save and click ISO or CSO.
12. Wait for UMDGEN to finish and then load the ISO or CSO on your psp and see if your mod worked.
Edited by gamerzworld, 07 July 2007 - 06:26 PM.