pay n spray

the old pay n' spray had a very unrealistic feature, to spray car instantly, i mean who can spray an entire car body for just one second?? -_-

i think it should be like in saints row, only there should be engineers spraying and change your car parts

maybe our car could broke down, and we should get a tune up in pay n' spray :lol:

Important Picture

You can see in the lower right part of the pic written " EXPRESS : Car Service ( 555-3222 or w/e )

Probaly the New Pay'n'Spray ... Maybe the old one is HISTORY ...

Yeah probally, That is the new Pay 'n' Spray cuz I saw an opening for cars to go in. But we'll have to wait and see first. I'd like to Be able to choose colours for your car instead of a random colour.

Important Picture

You can see in the lower right part of the pic written " EXPRESS : Car Service ( 555-3222 or w/e )

Probaly the New Pay'n'Spray ... Maybe the old one is HISTORY ...

Yeah probally, That is the new Pay 'n' Spray cuz I saw an opening for cars to go in. But we'll have to wait and see first. I'd like to Be able to choose colours for your car instead of a random colour.

Good find that looks like it could well be an 'updated' version of the PayNSpray and I think it will make it more better different is sometimes better, One thing that should definetly change is that you choose the colour but there shouldn't be any engine work in there that should be done in a garage so it would be more realistic

I hope the new mod shop has ALOT of new features... WAY more remodeling options for your car... Like a ton of new designs and colors... Maybe they can fix the design + car color fk up... I hated it when you would go to change your cars design and color just to have the design fade in with the color... It looked so funky... I want better rims also... Hell, maybe even spinners :P so I can cruise down the road with some bling bling yo...

But the only thing different about the paint n sprays should be what a few other people have said already.. The ability to pick your car's color, instead of just a random color... Nothing else, thats all it needs... because thats all a paint n spray is good for, changing your car's color

Also they should make it to where if you change cars in the middle of a chase and no cops see you get in the car, that should take your warrants off just like paint n sprays do

I hope the new mod shop has ALOT of new features... WAY more remodeling options for your car... Like a ton of new designs and colors... Maybe they can fix the design + car color fk up... I hated it when you would go to change your cars design and color just to have the design fade in with the color... It looked so funky... I want better rims also... Hell, maybe even spinners :P so I can cruise down the road with some bling bling yo...

But the only thing different about the paint n sprays should be what a few other people have said already.. The ability to pick your car's color, instead of just a random color... Nothing else, thats all it needs... because thats all a paint n spray is good for, changing your car's color

Also they should make it to where if you change cars in the middle of a chase and no cops see you get in the car, that should take your warrants off just like paint n sprays do

I don't know about that last part but spinners would be crazy awesome. that was good idea!

I'd like to see an "underground" P&S, where you could fix a police car or ambulance when you're doing side work.

Since you're dealing w/ a really hot car, it'll cost more. Maybe it opens up after you complete Fire/Paramedic/Vigilante

missions.

yeah that would be great if you could fix or even mod up the emergency vehecles

like puting a spoiler on a cop car or a body kit

yeah good idea

Driving through a town in the countryside yesterday (in real life) I saw a Subaru Impreza police car with spoilers (seriously), so I love the idea of modding ANY vehicle, because if you pay someone to do it, they'll do it. If you think it's stupid, don't do it, but may as well put it in the game.

Edited by Alistair

Driving through a town in the countryside yesterday (in real life) I saw a Subaru Impreza police car with spoilers (seriously), so I love the idea of modding ANY vehicle, because if you pay someone to do it, they'll do it. If you think it's stupid, don't do it, but may as well put it in the game.

Well, mabye spoilers, hydraulics, new wheels and nitro would work but not like, EVERYTHING on it.

And I never said anything about it being stupid. I just wouldn't like it. But I'm open for new things, :D .

And also, for modding those kind of cars too, shouldn't that be like in a modding garage instead of a Pay and Spray?

Or mabye there wont even be modding garages in IV?

PS: Can you imagine a bigass firetruck with hydraulics :P .

Love - Misc B)

Well it was up in a town near countryside and here the roads are windy and bumpy so they need rally cars to keep up in chases, it's pretty insane, I think to drive one of those you need to pass a test where you need to average 90mph from one side of the country to the other (obviously with lights and sirens) at night.

And I would love to see a firetruck with hydraulics, or its own custom paint-job down the side lol