168 replies to this topic

#101 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:33 PM

Still MrLlamaLlama...

Did consider a name change, but.... this one's kinda stuck, and... well... it's too unique to change and have somebody else steal it :ph34r:
But yeah...

Sig: Some random warning kinda thing i got from just browsing around, saw the patter, figured it'd be good for a sig. Made it all myself, didn't use any external resources, which I'm proud of :D Looks nice though, kinda powerful.... Weird how it kinda contrasts with me being named after a Llama... ah, well.

Avi: Cut it out from my sig, as all avatars should be :D

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#102 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

TM™: This name is completely better than what I use to be called. It's also got a trademark. My Avatar is basically the Rockstargames Logo that's based on their GTA IV Page. My Signature is basically a uber cool sig that was made by OGTAM. It shows that I'm a real GTA IV Fan, not someone that gives up on them easily just because they delayed the game.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#103 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:42 PM

Ehh, my name is slightly changed but whatever..Nate's in there, it being short for Nathan, and 14 being my girlfriends favorite number ^_^..

#104 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:54 PM

GTA Don, I thought of this because:

A. I love GTA
B. I can do a really cool Italian accent an dThe Godfather

My friends always used to call me Mr. GTA, cos all I talk about is GTA. I never really liked that name, so I thought of GTA Don.
One day, I was looking for cheats for SA on the PS2 and found The GTA Place, it seemed cool. I registered to see what
it would be like, and I loved it. My avatar is supposed to spin (the wheels,can someone tell me how to get it move?) and I
love cars. My sig was made by MrLlamaLlama. I also have my PS3 gamer card under the sig.

Edited by GTA Don, 26 March 2008 - 09:41 PM.

Ermm...

#105 Raymond

Raymond

im stupid

• Banned
  • 417 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:11 AM

i wanted to change my name to Raymond instead of infernoworld :D can any mods tell me how to change my name?
Banned

#106 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:14 AM

[Not a mod.] Neverless..

1. Go to my controls.

2.Change Display name.

And there you go, you can carry on from there I think.

#107 Raymond

Raymond

im stupid

• Banned
  • 417 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:17 AM

thanks for that :D

now my new name is Raymond
Banned

#108 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:22 AM

Lol no problem..really I didn't exactly know til' I felt like changing it today er' last night..forget.

So someone may consider you lucky :P

#109 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:07 AM

if anyone here is interested whats up with my name...

Ar-v is my original name here... known before as Ar-V294 and Ar-V4, but that was years before
the Nameless because it is the name of the character of Jet Li in the chinese movie Hero.... I just really love that film :wub:

my avatar : nothing... it just made me laugh
my sig : i like that shining text against a black background
my sig2 : its only a screenshot of the imperial cavalry during the siege of a town from the movie Hero a couple of userbars :)

Edited by Ar-v the Nameless, 08 January 2008 - 12:14 PM.

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#110 Scott.

Scott.

I am God.

• Members
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

Ar-v is my original name here... known before as Ar-V294 and Ar-V4, but that was years before
the Nameless because it is the name of the character of Jet Li in the chinese movie Hero.... I just really love that film :wub:

my sig2 : its only a screenshot of the imperial cavalry during the siege of a town from the movie Hero

Good times buddy :P

We really n00bed it up back then =P

#111 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:02 AM

my sig2 : its only a screenshot of the imperial cavalry during the siege of a town from the movie Hero

Good times buddy :P

We really n00bed it up back then =P

yeah, I think its better if Hijack and Crimson is still here... :lol:
i missed those days -_-

Posted Image

#112 Raymond

Raymond

im stupid

• Banned
  • 417 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:57 AM

Woozie needs to change his name to Woozie dude :lol:

im now happy with my new name
Banned

#113 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:09 AM

The name Mardy Bum, came out of nowhere, I heard it somewhere, didn't forget it and changed my name.

The sig is something Llama did for me as a favour(I didn't even ask for it). But it looks extremely good so I use it.

#114 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:36 AM

The name Mardy Bum, came out of nowhere, I heard it somewhere, didn't forget it and changed my name.

The sig is something Llama did for me as a favour(I didn't even ask for it). But it looks extremely good so I use it.

OMG! there is something between you and Llama! j/k :P

Posted Image

#115 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:28 AM

OMG! there is something between you and Llama! j/k :P

B& XD

Nah, we just talk a hell of alot on MSN, and i randomly made it foe him, he's not using it anymore.... :(

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#116 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:34 AM

Name: TEC 9. Well, it was my first name on TGTAP and even when I changed it, people still referred to me as TEC.
Avi: That's a decent pic of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist I found. And it helps to prove a point: Ed doesn't take shit, and neither do I!

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#117 Toast Boy

Toast Boy

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

The name 'Toast Boy' is inspired by the series of cartoons made by David Firth, 'Spoilsbury Toast Boy'. It's a pretty sick cartoon, and very random, but I like it nonetheless.

I also like toast.

#118 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:42 PM

Noru: This has always been my name online everywhere. This was the name of a villain in a short sprite flash movie that Me and one of friends had to make in school 4 years ago. I'll never change it. Its just to unique
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#119 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:48 PM

My Username "VC godfather" is becasue a few months ago, near the end of September last year, I finally achieved godfather rating in VC.

My Avatar "The Dancing cat" I chose because it made me laugh when I first saw it.

My Sig, with those userbars in it, uses them because they describe me.

#120 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:47 PM

Lets see...

Fallen because its the name of the skate shoe brand I recently bought before changing my user name.
Clyro because its part of the name of a band I recently saw live, the band is called Biffy Clyro.

Nothing to see here, move along

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users