Fourth of July

Sherman

Cook an Insane amount of meat! :lolbounce:

Blow stuff up!

Take pictures of my 44 mag, 41 mag & my 590 for "Show us your Guns!" (the camera finally got returned after GF's stepson

borrowed it to take pics of his new kid. They all look like Winston Churchill!).

Blow more stuff up! :gappy:

Get the cops called, hide. :ph34r:

Blow more stuff up!

Eat more meat! :gappy:

Wow what a fail. I'm not American myself but I just thought it was weird how hardly anyone here even bothered to reply to this.

On topic: Independence Day always seemed like a weird thing to 'celebrate' IMO. I mean it's not like you gain independence every year, it's something that happened many many years ago, meh.

Independence Day always seemed like a weird thing to 'celebrate' IMO. I mean it's not like you gain independence every year, it's something that happened many many years ago, meh.

True, but then again you could say that Christmas is weird to celebrate because Jesus Christ isn't born every year, they say it happened a long time ago. Same thing with Easter, Thanksgiving, etc...

But whatever, I watched a fireworks show on the 29th, it was pretty good because the house I was at was right behind where they were set off.

And of course an excuse to eat a lot.

BTW I'm really surprised Righty didn't reply to this.

Independence Day always seemed like a weird thing to 'celebrate' IMO. I mean it's not like you gain independence every year, it's something that happened many many years ago, meh.

True, but then again you could say that Christmas is weird to celebrate because Jesus Christ isn't born every year, they say it happened a long time ago. Same thing with Easter, Thanksgiving, etc...

How true. Commemorations, celebrations, thanksgivings should be done every single moment of one's life that one is alive, well and kicking.

But in anycase, Happy Independence Day to all the US Americans. ;) Without that historical event, you wouldn't be what you are now.

I didn't watch the fireworks for a long time, I was just outside with my mother and father, and one of my mom's friends. We watched it for about 20 minutes, I then went inside since my brother's friend was over, some of my friends came later to and we just stayed inside. It was nice watching the fireworks though, someone was shooting them off near by so we were really close and had a nice view of them. One weird thing though, after 12:00AM, I didn't hear anything, absolutely nothing, usually people shoot them off all fucking night!

On a side note, I was watching the first teaser trailer for FallOut 3, and then "BOOM!", a loud-ass bomb noise came from outside, it scared the crap out of me while watching that trailer!

What about birthdays? You aren't born every year, its just another calendar year since you were born.

BTW I'm really surprised Righty didn't reply to this.

I did ... like three times. Not sure where it keeps going ...

Anyway, we didn't do anything this year and I guess I don't really mind it. The town we used to live in had a fireworks and they had a pretty kickass fireworks show - I mean 30 minutes of CONSTANT fireworks. Our backyard had a great view of them too, right on the other side of the swam. I think we were supposed to have a fireworks show here but it was raining :(

I do find it funny that we are celebrating a day where we broke away from a country that is now our ally. But the situation was different back then and we were being oppressed.