At last!

If you want to post comments like that InevitableGoat you can take yourself right out of this section, hell why not leave all together :). Were all friends around here, and I for one am happy for adzpsp, finally he get to play his game after a long time waiting. Considering you asked "Am i the only one who doesn't really care? " when you were the first to reply, makes me wonder if your fully with it.

As for wackyfunsuperslide, don't post such a useless post, 3 words is not a post, hell it's not even a sentence.

adzpsp, well done, don't let these lame excuses for "tough guys" worry you one bit. Were not all like that here. Congrads :).

If you want to post comments like that InevitableGoat you can take yourself right out of this section, hell why not leave all together :). Were all friends around here, and I for one am happy for adzpsp, finally he get to play his game after a long time waiting. Considering you asked "Am i the only one who doesn't really care? " when you were the first to reply, makes me wonder if your fully with it.

As for wackyfunsuperslide, don't post such a useless post, 3 words is not a post, hell it's not even a sentence.

adzpsp, well done, don't let these lame excuses for "tough guys" worry you one bit. Were not all like that here. Congrads :).

In my opinion, it was just a olittle random. I probably wouldn't have had the same reaction had he posted perhaops some details of the new card, maybe a pic or 2.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that i am fully 'with it' as you say, i am in good mental health.

Nice too see you're encouraging forum activity, jared, an invitation to leave. Think i'll stay just to spite you. :)

Have a good day.

Ohhh, edit. Jared, you say we're all freinds, then go on to imply that i'm mentally unslable. How friendly of you.

Edited by InevitableGoat

In my opinion, it was just a olittle random. I probably wouldn't have had the same reaction had he posted perhaops some details of the new card, maybe a pic or 2.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that i am fully 'with it' as you say, i am in good mental health.

Nice too see you're encouraging forum activity, jared, an invitation to leave. Think i'll stay just to spite you. :)

Have a good day.

Ohhh, edit. Jared, you say we're all freinds, then go on to imply that i'm mentally unslable. How friendly of you.

I don't make a thing of be-friending people who make fools of other people for fun. Sorry if thats offensive to you in some way.