GTA IV Downloadable content for PS3

They don't know, that information is NOT frequently updated. You should really only trust major gaming sites, such as this one, as well as Microsoft/Sony, and even they're slow to update, as pointed out by Win.

Hell, that page even says the game supports memory cards. What? The console doesn't even have memory cards.

They don't know, that information is NOT frequently updated. You should really only trust major gaming sites, such as this one, as well as Microsoft/Sony, and even they're slow to update, as pointed out by Win.

Hell, that page even says the game supports memory cards. What? The console doesn't even have memory cards.

That might mean you have the ability to save the game.... Can't you use MS Duos on the PS3?

I just like Gamestop because I usually buy games there. And they are one of the few game shops in town that offer the buy a used game and take it back with in 7 days if you don't like it thing.

And yes the xbox 360 does use a memory card.

I'm not a PS3 owner/freak, but I think he's talking about the PS3 who doesn't have a memory card...Still seems weird 'cuz Sony started it...Anyways, just sayin'

I just like Gamestop because I usually buy games there. And they are one of the few game shops in town that offer the buy a used game and take it back with in 7 days if you don't like it thing.

And yes the xbox 360 does use a memory card.

I'm not a PS3 owner/freak, but I think he's talking about the PS3 who doesn't have a memory card...Still seems weird 'cuz Sony started it...Anyways, just sayin'

Oh my bad. But, umh........... don't both availible PS3 versions have harddrives?