BMW v Mercedes Benz

V

17 members have voted

1. 1. BMW v Mercedes Benz

• BMW
    • Merc

This German war has been going on for years.

Personally I prefer Merc, it has way more sports cars than BMW and is prettier IMO.

What do you think?

Edited by Vincent Valentine

i think mercedes is overrated and overpriced. BMWs have better gas mileage, are cheaper, and are faster. And BMWs luxury cars are much cheaper than the mercedes luxury. the weight/speed ratio is much better in a 4-door 3 series than a 2-seater kompressor.

i think mercedes is overrated and overpriced. BMWs have better gas mileage, are cheaper, and are faster. And BMWs luxury cars are much cheaper than the mercedes luxury. the weight/speed ratio is much better in a 4-door 3 series than a 2-seater kompressor.

Have you ever heard of this thing?!

2005%20Mercedes-Benz%20SLR%20McLaren-6.jpg

And all BMW have is that stupid little Z4.

oh boy, these brand wars never stops do they <_< ? there's pepsi vs coca cola, microsoft vs apple, sony PS3 vs microoft Xbox360, ericson vs nokia

this will never stop :lol:

i got three letters for ya: BMW

Mercedez is too overrated and sometimes even more expensive, they are like cars for the ones who has too much money.

if you have it in the poll i would've chose masserati, they have the coolest exotic cars :P !

Edited by ArtSweet

Merc's compressor stuff is actually crap, but their cars are great.

I hate the grill of BMW and with exeption of 2 cars, all of them are rather ugly and looks so... big and slow.

I love Mercedes and almost everything about it. Getting a E class Merc with a V6 soon. Goes 246, not all that fast, but it's very comfortable.

119041.jpeg

Elegance version of that one.

Merc's compressor stuff is actually crap, but their cars are great.

I hate the grill of BMW and with exeption of 2 cars, all of them are rather ugly and looks so... big and slow.

I love Mercedes and almost everything about it. Getting a E class Merc with a V6 soon. Goes 246, not all that fast, but it's very comfortable.

119041.jpeg

Elegance version of that one.

Beat that, bitch.

photo.jpg

BMW, they look elegant enough, sporty enough, but never GAY.

Merc: always... GAY!!

To Merc fanboys: just kidding.

Mercedes are overrated like hell. And you all know that. BMW M3 series got the looks which sit in-between the lines of Sporty and Elegance look.

BMW, they look elegant enough, sporty enough, but never GAY.

Merc: always... GAY!!

To Merc fanboys: just kidding.

Mercedes are overrated like hell. And you all know that. BMW M3 series got the looks which sit in-between the lines of Sporty and Elegance look.

Ok, and the X3 isn't for gays.

(BMW exec. : I know! lets make a pussy version of the X5 for pussies!) FYI, that car was a real heap.

And who can deny the beauty of a Mercedes CLS, gorgeous car, almost rivalled by the 6 series.

And merces get brabus tuned cars, SW_EEEEEEEEET!