Who is this?

Genyus

Sorry Chris I fixed it. I just thought it was funny and I was showing my luagh proccess with out typing it up. I'm sorry I fucked up that poll, ok. Everyone makes some mistakes, I understood what it meant at the time. Oh well, fuck it. The past is the past and it can stay there. But there was nothing wrong with any other post I've put on this site. Plus I've seen some of you post some of the most retarted shit I've ever seen.

Sorry Chris I fixed it. I just thought it was funny and I was showing my luagh proccess with out typing it up. I'm sorry I fucked up that poll, ok. Everyone makes some mistakes, I understood what it meant at the time. Oh well, fuck it. The past is the past and it can stay there. But there was nothing wrong with any other post I've put on this site. Plus I've seen some of you post some of the most retarted shit I've ever seen.

How the hell you can say the f word?

Edit: :wtf: i can too

Edited by QuickDeath

How the hell you can say the f word?

Edit: :wtf: i can too

Dunno, I'm kind of suprised myself.

Anyone else have any idea what he's talking about?

Fixed what exactly? The only post I've made in this topic was telling Wolfman and WnN2 to stop fucking around or I'll ban them. Is this the shit you were accusing me of through PM?

I'm not fighting I just can't stand it when some wise-guy tries to put someone on the spot. I'm not going to be bashed by a little 15 year old kid... I hearby declare this pointless and unimportant to discuss any longer. I just want to say that I'm ashamed to share the same state with him.

And if Chris wants to ban me for taking up for myself against a little kid who thinks he's 'the shit' then I say go for it, I'm here to have a good time and desperately await this awesome game... We just need to get rid of the assholes and jerks in here, so far all I have seen is him

Edited by Wolfman

Anyone else have any idea what he's talking about?

Fixed what exactly? The only post I've made in this topic was telling Wolfman and WnN2 to stop fucking around or I'll ban them. Is this the shit you were accusing me of through PM?

Ok, I got your point buddy. You don't know what I'm talking about, gottcha, OK. Let's just leave it alone if it's ok with you. Sorry.

we don't even know who Jacob is yet

but yes, there is a possibility that he is Jacob

Well according to a post by Gycu brun, This is Jacob

where did he know that? i never knew about Jacob's face.

can you tell me the source? or perhaps gycu could tell me? i never knew that.

The picture of him is I thimnk boxart or whatever you call it released by R*.