Who is this?

Genyus

In the second trailer there is a guy saying: You want my word? You got my word (or something like that)

I think its this black guy pointing something at Nico (knife?).

trailer2blackguytv0.png

Who do you think he is?

trailer2blackguy2uq1.png

Zomg Nico looks really scared and what is he holding? (sorry for the bad line but my mouse s*cks)

Looks like some sort of tape/microphone Stanley/slideable knife. Possibilty of new weapon?

(More pics will follow)

Edit 1: Added a pic

Edited by Assassin

In the second trailer there is a guy saying: You want my word? You got my word (or something like that)

I think its this black guy pointing something at Nico (knife?).

trailer2blackguytv0.png

Who do you think he is?

trailer2blackguy2uq1.png

Zomg Nico looks really scared and what is he holding? (sorry for the bad line but my mouse s*cks)

Looks like some sort of tape/microphone

(More pics will follow)

Edit 1: Added a pic

hey that's a box cutter! i should know, my pops works in drywall and sheet rock construction work. whoa that would be a kool new weapon.

Yall are all blind.. This man is clearly Tom Cruise

That wasn't even funny. It was flat-out stupid. Your comment fails.

Well, that guy in the artwork looks similar to the guy in the screen.

If I wanted to hear from an asshole I'd fart aight?

LOL Nice! :w00t:

Jokes aside, I still think he is a hustler of some kind. Yes he does look like that one guy in the artwork who is smokin a joint. Yum! :dribble:

Edited by fatalgamer

Yall are all blind.. This man is clearly Tom Cruise

That wasn't even funny. It was flat-out stupid. Your comment fails.

Well, that guy in the artwork looks similar to the guy in the screen.

If I wanted to hear from an asshole I'd fart aight?

Right, you're getting mad at me because you're not funny. In fact, I could go as far as say your comments are fucking retarded. Did you really think you could get some laughs from saying that guy is Tom Cruise? If you're gonna spam legitimite topics with nonsensical bullshit, you're going to face some retailiation, buddy.

As for the guy we're talking about, judging by his "preppie" look, he could be a businessman, giving more reason for Niko to work for him.

EDIT: And fatalgamer, don't think I won't go after you, too. I have plenty of ammo, besides the insane amount of emoticons you used in your post. (The stupidity of a member is often measured by how many emoticons he/she used in one post.) Remember that poll, where you effectively proved you have a very limited grasp of the English language?

Edited by WnN2

We can never stop fighting, can we? No, we can't because there are way too many idiots on this site. Screw the idiots and help me get rid of them. We are fighting a war out there. A war....on retards.

Why does Jacob look so similar to the guy in the trailer? I don't know, it could be him or it could just be a coincidence.