Tommy Vercetti's hawaiian shirt

i just joined this site today, but i did a search and couldn't find anything. does anybody know where i can find a hawaiian shirt that looks just like the one tommy vercetti wore in vice city? thanks.

Hmmmmm... I don't think there was an official one made.. but all you can really do is carry on looking until you find one similar enough...

Just check online clothing stores.. and your local retailers.... It's coming up to summer (well it is here, you?) so a few more light casual shirts are becoming availiable in the shops and on the 'web and stufff, so just keep looking, or settle for one that looks a little less like tommy's than you'd like.

Hope i helped mate!!! ^_^

-MrLlamaLlama-

i was looking again today, and this is about the closest i've seen so far. pattern isn't anywhere near right, but i think the color is close. opinions?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/a...d_1957_33842238

THAT'S FANTASTIC :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?

And how much does it cost?

i can't f'ing find that one anymore

but i did find this one http://cgi.ebay.com/SOLID-GREEN-HIBISCUS-H...0QQcmdZViewItem

any thoughts on this one?

Edited by kit5pt0

^^That one looks a little darker than tommies. I'll help you search because I want one too! Plus my Bday is coming up. Keep in touch!

EDIT: I THINK I FOUND THE ONE!

6-MVS-537-130_3081.JPG

that looks like the best i've seen so far. can you post a link on where to buy it? thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Haha, when I was younger, I had one like Tommy's but it was a little darker and a different tone of blue.

Ok Conner.

Next time please look at the date of the last Post posted.

And therefore avoid to reply to topics more than 2-3 months old.

Means Dont Bump them.

Last post in this one was in August.Means two months old topic.

Please refrain from doing this again!