Confirmed Vehicles

Busby

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems like the Stallion might be his primary car (the one he gets when he first starts out) or something like that, it's seen a lot in the trailer.

looks like cars seem to be branded now, hence the badge on the front of the stallion, perhaps we could see sme hilarious advertising and counter - advertising?

And that stallion is sweeeeeeeet.

Check this out, it says "Classique" on the front. I also noticed that the interiors say "IMPONTE" on them. Check these two screenshots.

cop_partner.png

imponte.png

It also says it under the dashboard.

Yeah i always knew they would do that "old style" or something like that name for it.

and i saw IV PONTE.

i dunno.

Heres some pictures of the cars i have spotted and someones that are a maybe

trailer2_09.jpg

The is the Stallion Clasique, The Police Patrol Car and what looks like a Rancher in the back.

trailer2_02.jpg

The car on the bridge looks a little like the Manana from GTA:LCS

trailer2_05.jpg

The car in the back is almost certainly the Sabre as the Sabre is based on the Dodge Charger.

Check this out, it says "Classique" on the front. I also noticed that the interiors say "IMPONTE" on them. Check these two screenshots.

cop_partner.png

imponte.png

It also says it under the dashboard.

Yeah i always knew they would do that "old style" or something like that name for it.

and i saw IV PONTE.

i dunno.

I realize that now, thanks! I think it does say IV PONTE.

black_car_oe3.jpg

A unknown black car (possibly a Washington) with some Oceanics in the back (Green and Blue)

hood.jpg

Possibly a Cheetah or Banshee (Could this be a new camera angle?)

bridge2_oe4.jpg

A Winsor, Feltzer?, Blade?, and a Savanna plus a car that looks like a BMW M3 but I'm not sure what the GTA equivelent is.

Heres some pictures of the cars i have spotted and someones that are a maybe

trailer2_09.jpg

The is the Stallion Clasique, The Police Patrol Car and what looks like a Rancher in the back.

Looks more like a thin pickup, more like a bobcat. Rancher would be a big hatchback truck.

trailer2_02.jpg

The car on the bridge looks a little like the Manana from GTA:LCS

trailer2_05.jpg

The car in the back is almost certainly the Sabre as the Sabre is based on the Dodge Charger.

actually the sabre is based on the mustang and nova, and the car in the back looks like a firebird, maybe a phoenix

trailer2_31.jpg

A Maverick?

trailer2_25.jpg

The New Police Helicopter?

screencap_18.jpg

Taxi, Taxi Mini-bus and a large Limo like car, or a Mayback.

Actually that would be a flattened chrysler 300c

screencap_02.jpg

Possibly the new Stallion model?

black_car_oe3.jpg

A unknown black car (possibly a Washington) with some Oceanics in the back (Green and Blue)

looks more like the balla main car (dont remember whats it called) on the left theres an accord looking car and to the right is a glimpse of wrx tailights

hood.jpg

Possibly a Cheetah or Banshee (Could this be a new camera angle?)

bridge2_oe4.jpg

A Winsor, Feltzer?, Blade?, and a Savanna plus a car that looks like a BMW M3 but I'm not sure what the GTA equivelent is.

And a stratus looking car (bmw = sentinel, or if there goin back to gta 1, then its the beemer) that manana-like car on the left and then an old eclipse/talon.

Edited by tilly

Post #16

Car in back looks more like a '60 Buick.

The Sabre (so far ) is based on a '72 Olds cutlass.

GTASabrepic.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/smokymtnoldsclub/..._72_Cutlass.jpg

actually, the post 16# said that the sabre will be like a dodge charger, i think that dodge charger look alike is not a sabre, i saw one in the 2nd trailer, it looks like the sabre classic from SA, i don't know how to capture it though

i'll find a way, it's in the minute 00:40, on the lower left while niko is walking below the train rails

ah, here it is

trailer2_38.jpg

see that? the leftside? if it's not clear, watch it on the trailer

Edited by ArtSweet