Drugs and Theme park rides and much more !

The first picture doesn`t mean anything, that`s a Drug Store, a place from where you get medicines ( pills etc. )

Play Vice City, there is a drug store there too.

do you think someone would open a shop where sell drugs in the middle of the city, millions of cops would notice that store ... YOu get drugs from the black market not the local Drug Store :)

The first picture doesn`t mean anything, that`s a Drug Store, a place from where you get medicines ( pills etc. )

do you think someone would open a shop where sell drugs in the middle of the city, millions of cops would notice that store ... YOu get drugs from the black market not the local Drug Store :)

This is gta 4 we are talking about !

Good point though !

Edited by EdwardTheGreat

He was joking dude. I want to mess up Niko's life with drugs as much as I can :D cause ill never do that with my life.

Click To Enlarge

gycu, having great fun n00b busting i see.

It is apparent that niko already has a phone, dumbass. <_<

*And we already knew rthere was a ride, dumbass. <_<

*And there were petrol pumps in san an, dumb... get it now? nothin new. :tongue:

We knew pretty much all of this shit already, and your 'drugs' remark was abysmall.

PS, paint has a text function, either use that or write legibly.... :P

Click To Enlarge
I would be happy of you would pick out the finer points of my post ! :coolthumbup:
Click To Enlarge
gycu, having great fun n00b busting i see. It is apparent that niko already has a phone, dumbass. <_< *And we already knew rthere was a ride, dumbass. <_< *And there were petrol pumps in san an, dumb... get it now? nothin new. :tongue:We knew pretty much all of this shit already, and your 'drugs' remark was abysmall. PS, paint has a text function, either use that or write legibly.... :P
This post was for a bit of fun fucktard ! :pissedred:

Click To Enlarge

*And there were petrol pumps in san an, dumb... get it now? nothin new. :tongue:

We knew pretty much all of this shit already, and your 'drugs' remark was abysmall.

What he meant was - will there be a ridable ride? Cell phones that you can buy? And will there be usable gas pumps? Dont play a smartass, no reason to call him a dumbass.

Click To Enlarge

What he meant was - will there be a ridable ride? Cell phones that you can buy? And will there be usable gas pumps? Dont play a smartass, no reason to call him a dumbass.

Really, how do you know that's what he was asking, you dont. Don't play smartass :P

And besides, we've been asking about rideability of rides since the first trailer... OMG! T3Z R1D3Z!...lolololol !!!!!!111one!!!111

And it's confirmed that niko already has a cell phone, so why the need to buy another. Materialistic fool.

And the useable gas pumps. Meh, it's possible, and you'd probably get heat for not paying... :P

I just hate it when n00bs invade and flood us with useless information the second we get so much as a droplet of information. <_<

Click To Enlarge

Really, how do you know that's what he was asking, you dont. Don't play smartass :P

And besides, we've been asking about rideability of rides since the first trailer... OMG! T3Z R1D3Z!...lolololol !!!!!!111one!!!111

And it's confirmed that niko already has a cell phone, so why the need to buy another. Materialistic fool.

And the useable gas pumps. Meh, it's possible, and you'd probably get heat for not paying... :P

I just hate it when n00bs invade and flood us with useless information the second we get so much as a droplet of information. <_<

Oh if it was up to you we would be just flaming each other !

Your such a inbred fucktard !

@ Llama

1. I know cause i have been talking to him for the past hour and a half

2. So what he brings up rideability of the rides? Two thirds of the GTA4 topics are already discussed, but this time we have new screens so its justified.

3. Yes its confirmed that Niko has a cell, but he might have to buy it.

4. Should i look up your early posts in GTA4 section? You were worse, actually you still are, but what makes you a noob is your disability to judge yourself. Im here longer then you but i dont go and flame every newby. So scale down your uber ego.

Edited by QuickDeath

@ Llama

1. I know cause i have been talking to him for the past hour and a half

2. So what he brings up rideability of the rides? Two thirds of the GTA4 topics are already discussed, but this time we have new screens so its justified.

3. Yes its confirmed that Niko has a cell, but he might have to buy it.

4. Should i look up your early posts in GTA4 section? You were worse, actually you still are, but what makes you a noob is your disability to judge yourself. Im here longer then you but i dont go and flame every newby. So scale down your uber ego.

1. Fair enough, won't complain about that.

2. Not really, why dig up an old point, that's already been branded 'unconfirmed' by digging it up further?

3. Then it's no real biggie if he DEFINITELY has it... since buying it would not be a problem for the player, otherwise the story would not progress, and that'd be shit.

4. Note: EARLY posts. When the GTA4 speculation had just started, everyone was hyped up, and speculating about this fantastical new game from our favourite franchise....

Do you actually know the definition of n00b? Obviously not. My 'disability' ( i find that very offensive, since the correct term is 'inability' fool) to judge myself is a personality trait, which is not directly linked to the fact that i am new to this particular forum (whuch i'm not anyway)

What part of critisizing those who specualte over confimed details gives me an ego exactly? Well then.

If you really want, take this to the warzone. I enjoy a good argument.

xx MrLlamaLlama xx

(oh, and i don't flame every n00b, check the 'introduce yourself' topic, i actually try to welcome new members on a regular basis!) :P

Edit:

Oh if it was up to you we would be just flaming each other !

Your such a inbred fucktard !

1. I critisized your specualtion of confirmed features, i didn't flame you. And actually, if it was up to me we'd all talk about the new trailer and it's NEW revealed details in a mature and civiled manner ('cept the VOOSE thing, thats just funny!)

2. your such and inbred fucktard

Ok, things wrong here.. it's 'you're' not 'your', who's the idiot now?

Fucktard isn't a word, and if it was, it wouldn't mean anything, it's a merge of 'fucker' and 'retard'...

3. Prove that i'm inbred. You can't. Probably because i'm not. Good day to you.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

2. Not really, why dig up an old point, that's already been branded 'unconfirmed' by digging it up further?

3. Then it's no real biggie if he DEFINITELY has it... since buying it would not be a problem for the player, otherwise the story would not progress, and that'd be shit.

4. Note: EARLY posts. When the GTA4 speculation had just started, everyone was hyped up, and speculating about this fantastical new game from our favourite franchise....

Do you actually know the definition of n00b? Obviously not. My 'disability' ( i find that very offensive, since the correct term is 'inability' fool) to judge myself is a personality trait, which is not directly linked to the fact that i am new to this particular forum (whuch i'm not anyway)

What part of critisizing those who specualte over confimed details gives me an ego exactly? Well then.

xx MrLlamaLlama xx

(oh, and i don't flame every n00b, check the 'introduce yourself' topic, i actually try to welcome new members on a regukar basis!) :P

1. ok

2. fine

3. some people might find it interesting but fine

4. GTA4 wishlist were started in feb 2005, you joined nov 2006. you fail

5. Yes i don't know the definition of ''noob'' cause there aren't one. The term has grown far beyond any single definition boundaries. I used it with the same meaning the majority of TGTAP members use it - newbie or a person who acts like one.

6. You bash me for using the wrong term ''disability''? Well keep feeling superior with your grammar skills cause English is not my first language, thus proving my point. You fail again.

Edit: oh and calling Edward a dumbass is critics? Well i would like to see your schools debate hobby group :lol:

Edited by QuickDeath

xx MrLlamaLlama xx

(oh, and i don't flame every n00b, check the 'introduce yourself' topic, i actually try to welcome new members on a regukar basis!) :P

1. ok

2. fine

3. some people might find it interesting but fine

4. GTA4 wishlist were started in feb 2005, you joined nov 2006. you fail

5. Yes i don't know the definition of ''noob'' cause there aren't one. The term has grown far beyond any single definition boundaries. I used it with the same meaning the majority of TGTAP members use it - newbie or a person who acts like one.

6. You bash me for using the wrong term ''disability''? Well keep feeling superior with your grammar skills cause English is not my first language, thus proving my point. You fail again.

Edit: oh and calling Edward a dumbass is critics? Well i would like to see your schools debate hobby group :lol:

1.good

2.good

3.good

4. Wow, you did your homework, but since no real information that could equate to much was releaseed as early as feb '05, YOU fail

5. 'n00b' means newbie, ie someone whio is new. So in theory, according to what you said, you are acting like a n00b, because i am 'flaming n00bs' or w/e you said. Eat your words.

6. English not being your first language proves what point? The point that 'n00b' has no single definition. I hate to break it to you, but just because 'n00b' cannot be defined fully in a single word or phrase (as you'd like to think) in one language, it generally applies to another aswell.

Ok, it is a critisism, since i am saying he's not that clever... (the general connotations of the word/phrase 'dumbass')

And yes you probably would.... you'd take a good long look around the room, and oh, no-one would be there... because we don't have one.

Who's the failure now?

(Oh, and if you do find out my school has a debating society or w/e, let me know.... It'd be cool to see things that don't exist... like your feigned arguments...)

To conclude: :lol:

oooowh who would care if you could ride the rides? unlike gta san andreas the fares wheel is moving in the trailer. by looking at the carts they seem like you could enter them so yes its possible you could

ride the rides. with the extreme realism to have a ride with an invisible wall to block you from entering the ride doesn't fit "real". it might end up like the game BULLY with the rides you could ride for

a small fee.

by the way since gta 3 there's been actual drugs that you can take and "trippout" on. they're called the adrenaline pick up. if you didn't realize that that is a drug that you can actually use then why talk

about how thats "new" in the franchise.

by the way since gta 3 there's been actual drugs that you can take and "trippout" on. they're called the adrenaline pick up. if you didn't realize that that is a drug that you can actually use then why talk

about how thats "new" in the franchise.

These pills were in VC too, but they are far from being called ''a drug'', cause they were free to pick up, they wasnt addictive, etc.

@ Llama

4. What does it matter when confirmed info was released about GTA4? You said it yourself ''when GTA4 speculations had just started'' and they started along with the creation of GTA4 wishlist.

5. Do you even know what logic is? Looks like you don't. So if you flame someone it makes him automatically a noob? Grow up boy.

6. No you fool, the fact that you bash me about improper use of ''disability'' proves my point ie you act like a noob (a person who's newby in the game called life) . And I wasn't talking about defining 'noob' in other languages, its clear the a definition in one language applies to all. I was talking about its multiple meanings.

7. Oh my feigned arguments? Earlier in your post you say that i have done my homework ie i have fortified my assumptions about you with facts. So how are my arguments feigned?

to conclude: You are quick to call me a failure but so far i have sen only unsubstantiated accusations. You concentrate on my insignificant and sarcastic remarks like that one about your school thus ( you like to think so) making me look silly , but you have a lot to learn pal.

ok, i don't mean to interrupt, but is this a little off topic?:

man, look at that ride, it says: the corpse ride!! haha, R* has done it again! :lol:

in case you didn't know, its parodying a movie named "the corpse bride", a 3d movie played by johnny depp

i wonder if he saw that

Edited by ArtSweet

ok, is this a little off topic?:

man, look at that ride, it says: the corpse ride!! haha, R* has done it again! :lol:

in case you didn't know, its parodying the movie named corpse bride, a 3d movie played by johnny depp

i wonder if he saw that

Yeah I noticed it too :D funny, hey when Im replaying i can see your spoiler :D sweeet. And its not really a spoiler.

ok, is this a little off topic?:

in case you didn't know, its parodying the movie named corpse bride, a 3d movie played by johnny depp

i wonder if he saw that

Yeah I noticed it too :D funny, hey when Im replaying i can see your spoiler :D sweeet. And its not really a spoiler.

yeah, it's just so the ones who know laugh first ^_^

Edited by ArtSweet

Guys please take it to the war zone - the original post actually made me laugh lol "drugs!!" and the way it was done it paint was piss funny man, lol, well done to the original poster dude.

But on a more serious note:

Ridable rides.. might be a good idea, you could go on a ferris wheel to try and avoid the cops (LOL) and just sort of shoot at them as the ride goes round, or try jumping to the police helicopter, hang on, and shoot at the cops from there (like in the trailer!) lol

But anyway, I would actually like to see genuine illegal drugs in the game:

Speed:

Pro - Gives you a massive burst of adrenaline so you react and move quicker

Con - You suffer a slow down afterwards

Cocaine:

Pro - Temporarily gives you a massive boost of HP (you don't feel pain) and don't react to being shot or hit

Con - Damages your HP after and too much kills you

Weed:

Pro - Slows everything down and slightly increases your HP, makes everything look green

Con - Slightly damages your HP afterwards

Alcohol:

Pro - None

Con - Hard to drive, stumble and fall over, can't talk properly, can get caught by the cops for drunkenness, throw up if too much

Cigarettes:

Pro - Look cool

Con - Slightly damages HP, run slower, harder to do gym

That's all I can think of, but it'd be a massive addition to the game in my opinion, and a bit more real life

Edited by Alistair

Guys please take it to the war zone - the original post actually made me laugh lol "drugs!!" and the way it was done it paint was piss funny man, lol, well done to the original poster dude.

But on a more serious note:

Ridable rides.. might be a good idea, you could go on a ferris wheel to try and avoid the cops (LOL) and just sort of shoot at them as the ride goes round, or try jumping to the police helicopter, hang on, and shoot at the cops from there (like in the trailer!) lol

But anyway, I would actually like to see genuine illegal drugs in the game:

Speed:

Pro - Gives you a massive burst of adrenaline so you react and move quicker

Con - You suffer a slow down afterwards

Cocaine:

Pro - Temporarily gives you a massive boost of HP (you don't feel pain) and don't react to being shot or hit

Con - Damages your HP after and too much kills you

Weed:

Pro - Slows everything down and slightly increases your HP, makes everything look green

Con - Slightly damages your HP afterwards

Alcohol:

Pro - None

Con - Hard to drive, stumble and fall over, can't talk properly, can get caught by the cops for drunkenness, throw up if too much

Cigarettes:

Pro - Look cool

Con - Slightly damages HP, run slower, harder to do gym

That's all I can think of, but it'd be a massive addition to the game in my opinion, and a bit more real life

that'll be like narc+metal gear solid, but good idea though :lol: