Gerard

GTA IV Trailer #2 Released!

115 posts in this topic

I saw a Binco shop, a Sprunk advertisment and 2 cars with opened trunks.

EDIT: that cell phone in his hand in the end looks HUGE! Too big for 2007. btw I like your avatar Bossman :thumbsup:

Edited by QuickDeath

Wow, forgot about that, and thats not from cutscenes cause in GTA3 vc and SA cutscenes all characters had a glove-like hands. I remember that in GTA3 he did this hand sign when a car was about to run him over, but yeah thats as far as it goes, 2 fingers.

Edited by QuickDeath

The reflection changes but looks like the mirror doesnt reflect everything - wheres the sky and stuff? Its not a tunnel hes driving through its just a bridge with some metal construction over it.

GTA4_7.jpg

th.0f2022f1de.jpg

Click to enlarge

W00T i foujnd wally, ...er... roman... i htink, beras family - likeness, and he's got the whle tracksuit thing goin' on, but he seems like a complete and utter pussy.

Love the way the door frame splinters away in this shot. :coolthumbup:

There is only 1 thing that I'm worried about... I read somewhere that when you are driving a car, you'll only be able to look out through the windshield over the hood.... I don't want that... I want my 4 camera angles while driving .... Close, Closer, First Person, and Helicopter view... I want to be able to see my damn car when I'm driving, all of it... That part is just takin the realism way too far.. Someone tell me I'm lying or that I heard different, because I really am worried about this :(

The reflection changes but looks like the mirror doesnt reflect everything - wheres the sky and stuff? Its not a tunnel hes driving through its just a bridge with some metal construction over it.

GTA4_7.jpg

The game is'nt done yet. Not every thing will be running perfect right now. Sharp eye though.

th.0f2022f1de.jpg

Click to enlarge

W00T i foujnd wally, ...er... roman... i htink, beras family - likeness, and he's got the whle tracksuit thing goin' on, but he seems like a complete and utter pussy.

Love the way the door frame splinters away in this shot. :coolthumbup:

Look closely theres a name one the door.

There is only 1 thing that I'm worried about... I read somewhere that when you are driving a car, you'll only be able to look out through the windshield over the hood.... I don't want that... I want my 4 camera angles while driving .... Close, Closer, First Person, and Helicopter view... I want to be able to see my damn car when I'm driving, all of it... That part is just takin the realism way too far.. Someone tell me I'm lying or that I heard different, because I really am worried about this :(

Thats not true... Whoever said that is obviously a moron. In the trailer that are some gameplay shots of Niko driving, and its not in first person view.

Edited by Andrew91