17 members have voted

1. 1. How will the city grow?

• Due to violence, crime, and vandalism
    • Due to game plot
    • Due to location
    • Due to death count
    • Hyper grown(all above)
    • [not at all]

;) Here i want to discuss on how the city would grow? The info Rockstar released said the AI would be completely real but how real will it be? How is the city going to grow? Will it mold directly to your actions to the

game. To go more deeply will the city hold an underground of graffiti artists that roam the night. Hard to find night crawlers that roam the city and write on the walls like real life? What about muggers that walk through the shadowy sides walks and back alleys to rob from the well dressed civilians, women, youth, and loners? ;)

Personally, I think it may grow due to the game plot, or the game's storyline.

Like whilst more cops you help (Like on VC, you could punch peds runing away from cops), the city will kinda have less crime, but if you kinda keep robbing, killing, etc. etc., there will be more robbers, and occasionaly more police.

i think it'll be from the gameplot, and location, now the gameplot, they've done changes trough gameplot in previous GTA games didn't they? rockstar themselves said that it will be a WHOLE lot bigger changes, like cop heat and everything? and maybe this'll be like when you rob a bank, the cops will guard the area even more

and location of course, i mean there's gotta be a neighborhood where it's all screwed up because of corruption, gangs, you know, all that stuff. and there's gotta be a good place for some better people, AND rich corrupt and mobsters B)