GTA Noob

Civil Asset Foreiture Impund

34 posts in this topic

I have completed the list and the game says that I have a bonus but no bonus comes!!!

Any ideas?????

Actualy I have completed 2 of the lists!

You have to complete the Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound for both cars/bikes, and boats, you know that? If you have, then then what you get are free Pay & Spray visits.

You can find one around Little Havana. I can't give a specific location, but you will find one somewhere around their, or if you finished the game, you can go back into the army base and get the one their, if it's still their of course.

Banshee's are around around the Mall, or are around the Malibu Club. I'm not so sure but there's alot passing by Oceans View Hotel. You should mainly check their first.

Guys I need help on info about vehicles like Maverick and Sparrow. I tried finding them but i can't find it and i don't know how it looks like. Please reply and tell me how they looks like and where to get them. thanks

Mavricks & Sparrows you can find them in Escobar International the Mavricks is near the vehicle entrance to the left and the Sparrow should be in a Helipad in the airport...both are Heli's..

Mavricks & Sparrows you can find them in Escobar International the Mavricks is near the vehicle entrance to the left and the Sparrow should be in a Helipad in the airport...both are Heli's..

What the hell.....i thought for first they are CARS instead of HELI......man they should have mention it first place.....

Thanks for the info bigboy15! :thumbsup:

What the hell.....i thought for first they are CARS instead of HELI......man they should have mention it first place.....

Thanks for the info bigboy15! :thumbsup:

In previous GTAs, they were already known as helicopters so there's no need to specify them but it was a little weird trying to land them in that small space.