#121 Vl4d

Vl4d

Vl4d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:34 PM

I think this happens in the Tattoo Parlor, not in the Barber Shop.

You're right, it happens in the Tattoo Parlor, and it's always the same person:
Attached File  gallery220.jpg   91.77KB   7 downloads

About the "Kifflom" thing, I never thought of searching for patterns in the clouds :lol: ; but where you at the top or at the old cabin halfway-up the mountain when you saw it ?

#122 Samil

Samil

Writer and co-producer of Ace of Spades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

I was close to the top, was just driving by, and saw it.Stopped and took a snapshot of it.
Posted Image
Thanks to Ionutt3 for the signature!

#123 phantomzyrus

phantomzyrus

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:17 AM

:huh: Let's talk about weird things in GTA San Andreas!

I haven't really seen anything that weird...
I've seen strange lights flying across the sky, though...

#124 VSky84

VSky84

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:57 PM

hmm... can someone tell me something about guns sounds in ls?
i played samp with my friend, the server only have 2 players, that's me and my friend...
when i in ls bmx track, suddenly i heard a gunshot, ak47 and 9mm, it's not my friend because my friend in BMX...
then heard it again in grove... ls cemetary... and my friend says, the loudest one was around ls stadium
and in offline mode of GTA i heard the same, but why in ls only?
please note that not me neither my friend that made the gunshots.

#125 ananya

ananya

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • India 

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

i have seen big smoke goast in the big smoke crack place

#126 SlickVic

SlickVic

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

i have seen big smoke goast in the big smoke crack place

Proof?

#127 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

Gotta delete this for being non-English, sorry dudes, dudettes. It's the way of the US based Forums! ^^

I will add, it's funny how these dormant threads get bumped in this case, doesn't happen on GTAC, my forums.

As for the Kifflom thing, I enjoyed Rockstar's handling of it in previous cases, but I had a little concern when I first died in GTA V and met Chris Formage as a Heavenly deity, again, I like to see religion handled responsibly in any media/medium where it might offend. Sensibilities, etc. It's humor was still handled rather adeptly, so as one person pointed out, how would the cult thing expand in GTA, I don't think making the cults out to be real would have a good outcome for GTA, it's to knock air from pretentious real-world ideas, but religion at it's core is not a cult or something that one can say there's absurdity to be poked fun at, because no one knows, my point again, the arguments rage because when you're dead, the finality of mortal life, then and only then will you know the ultimate truth.

Rockstar's parody and satire only really works well if you know there's truth behind it, real world, tangible fallacies in one degree or another

I haven't played the older San An in recent months or years?!? But I think most strange things have been discovered by now, a lot of the code induced errors pop up in any game, and the more the same engine is used, the same type of errors are likely to surface, since the construction of the gaming elements are built on the same platform

Edited by BlackListedB, 29 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users