GTA San Andreas:Weird Things

Vl4d

I know ther is body bags, But i've searched everywhere I can but I can't find them. Also did anyone notice that they make fun of the movie Resivore Dogs, by saying Resivore Drugs? also I'm not sure if i spelled that right. i'll try to take some pics of it asap.

I was on the big clover intersection in LS that cuts right through the heart of LS, next to the tallest tower in LS. I had 4 stars on me, I was going south, I look to my left and I see a Beagle fly straight over, it actually maneuvered up and down to control it's altitude, but aren't planes in San Andreas programmed to sly straight?

Also, i was taking over the beach turf and had my Sniper zoomed in all the way, I see Ballas spawn and fly, disappear, and repeat the same process until I came close to them.

The shark is real... I found the shark... (Or rather 2/3 pieces of the shark). The txd and other thingy file are there but it will never spawn in game as there is no code enabling this. The floating fish are freaky though but thats just a bug along with many things.

There are loads of freakish things in the game. Wasn't a character in Manhunt Leatherface or something? I never played it but if 'Piggsy' or LFace is in it then there is clearly supposed to be referances in the game to him. But yeah, I checked the coding for paranormal activity and had none... Although I did find an unscripted paranormal event... It's where people are cream coloured and the game is as slow as hell... Oh wait... Thats a bug of my friends GFX card...

Rockstar said there was something that hadn't been found and aparently they were gonna tell everyone upon GTAIV's release. But I heard nothing. Probably just something they say just to get us to play it alot... There probably are things to be found... Only a few days ago I found clues to a new myth but they just turned out to be leading to nothingness... Keep looking!!

FOOLS!

Heres how it started

"The day was just starting A police helicopter was hovering above me with search light on It was really high and i Looked at my modded AT-40 flying at The police helicopter and it hit it and the police helicopter fell down and slamemd to ground exploding and so did the AT-40"

Edited by Bar27262

post-11125-1182793710_thumb.jpgLOOK!I've put these two photos one near the other so you can see clearly "the aparition".Look at the corner of the room,right on top of the plant near te kitchen entrance.There is like a sphere of yellow-orange light,also know as an "ORB".An ORB is a sphere of rezidual eneregy that appears before or after the appariton of a ghost.If you can't see the difference now,I can't do anything else.
Those are just lights nothing spookie about it -_-

• 1 year later...

post-11125-1182770891_thumb.jpgThis is the last photo I've taken in that night.It was made at 00:15.You can see that the light is gone and the dishes are back on the right counter exactly as it was at 23:45.This a really big proof that CJ's house is haunted by I don't know who is haunting it.It can be CJ's mom or CJ's brother,Brian or even his dad,Beverly!

i believe him because i was playing it and the same happened to me but the ghost chased me out of the house

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, when i have 6-star wanted level and im close to high building, the army mens are falling down to the roof of the building. it's very weird

What do you expect? GTA SA NPCs don't have the best AI, so don't be amazed if a police car is sent flying in the water or something like that.

• 1 month later...
:blink: Did you know about the sign on top of the "Golden Gate Bridge" in San Fierro?

There is a bridge that connects San Fierro to Las Venturas and it lookes like the Golden Gate bridge.If you fly on top of one of the poles with a jetpack you will see a sign that says: "There are no Easter Eggs up here."

Weird huh?

I heard that rumour, max you sound when inside CJs house ( midnight ) and you might hear her ... also in the cimetery, on midnight you can see ghosts :):lol:

well..never heard of cj's mom at the house..but i did manage to get a look at the ghost at the cemetary..

hay..did someone ever notices the mirror in the barber shop in idlewood(or what it is called,i forgot)..but the thing is,if u're using a camera.just zoom in the mirror.u will might see a man going into a 24-7 and an arcade located near to it.but,if u went outside...,nothings there!thats one heck of a....??

• 3 weeks later...

hay..did someone ever notices the mirror in the barber shop in idlewood(or what it is called,i forgot)..but the thing is,if u're using a camera.just zoom in the mirror.u will might see a man going into a 24-7 and an arcade located near to it.but,if u went outside...,nothings there!thats one heck of a....??

that's "Reeces Hair & Facial Studio", I did the camera thing but I didn't see nothing. next time when it happens, take a picture

post-11125-1182770891_thumb.jpgThis is the last photo I've taken in that night.It was made at 00:15.You can see that the light is gone and the dishes are back on the right counter exactly as it was at 23:45.This a really big proof that CJ's house is haunted by I don't know who is haunting it.It can be CJ's mom or CJ's brother,Brian or even his dad,Beverly!

i believe him because i was playing it and the same happened to me but the ghost chased me out of the house

That is the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once I saw some clouds taking the shape of Kifflom.I was on my friends PC, playing San Andreas, we went to Mt. Chiliad, and there I saw it.I even have a pic, but won't post it as it's on my friend's PC.

NOTE: Kifflom looks like the one in the Misterix mod.

I think this happens in the Tattoo Parlor, not in the Barber Shop.

You're right, it happens in the Tattoo Parlor, and it's always the same person:

post-11125-064559700 1278091786_thumb.jpg

About the "Kifflom" thing, I never thought of searching for patterns in the clouds :lol: ; but where you at the top or at the old cabin halfway-up the mountain when you saw it ?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hmm... can someone tell me something about guns sounds in ls?

i played samp with my friend, the server only have 2 players, that's me and my friend...

when i in ls bmx track, suddenly i heard a gunshot, ak47 and 9mm, it's not my friend because my friend in BMX...

then heard it again in grove... ls cemetary... and my friend says, the loudest one was around ls stadium

and in offline mode of GTA i heard the same, but why in ls only?

please note that not me neither my friend that made the gunshots.

• 1 year later...