New Charachters

Red_91

New characters ? Elizabeta was revealed in the Oficial PlayStation Magazine UK months ago ...

Check it out ...Link

And Jacob was also on a magazine cover weeks ago ... Those are new for who lived under a rock in the last months ... :) No offence ...

Cool, haven't been on the forums lately so I didn't know who Jacob was. Heard about Elizabeta though. Yeah Jacob does look like an average crack head (especially with a poster on his wall saying chronic). If we do missions for him they might be fun, kinda reminding me of The Truth in SA. Hoping we see him get high a lot and do a bunch of stupid stuff. :P

Elizabeta looks like on of those tough and rough females that'll boss you around and stuff. Hope to find out more about her too.

Cool, haven't been on the forums lately so I didn't know who Jacob was. Heard about Elizabeta though. Yeah Jacob does look like an average crack head (especially with a poster on his wall saying chronic). If we do missions for him they might be fun, kinda reminding me of The Truth in SA. Hoping we see him get high a lot and do a bunch of stupid stuff. :P

Elizabeta looks like on of those tough and rough females that'll boss you around and stuff. Hope to find out more about her too.

I really hope we get a charecter like "The Truth", he was so cool. But it would have to be a hippie, not someone like that "Jacob"!

I really hope we get a charecter like "The Truth", he was so cool. But it would have to be a hippie, not someone like that "Jacob"!

yeah, that guy's not "the truth", you know that 70's show? if you ever watched it, then you would know the old hippie always hanging aruound, now that kinda looks like "the truth"! but this??

you know who he's reminding me of in SA? B Dup! remember that guy? Bear's boss? the s.o.b? nah really, it just came to me, it is not sarcasm