Chris

*Hot Babe Thread* (NSFW)

943 posts in this topic

yeah but nobody said anything bad about you did they, and my friends at school think you are hot ;)

you certainly aren't ugly, if you think you are then you should see some of the girls in my school :weird:

in fact, there is one girl that is so ugly, people have gone so far as to nickname her things including 'alien', 'monster' and 'rhino'.

I would post a description of her but then that would be against the rules of the topic :P

anyway...if she is ugly u don't have to laugh at that and call her a monster or whatever...she is still a human being

it's not her fault, it's not that she didn't want to be beautiful

the thing that really matters is what's inside

nobody said anything bout liking 'em :erm: only u and chris

i've posted so many and :'( and only u 2 said smth bout them :(

lol - i suspect anyone else that was reading this thread was probably too dumbstruck to say anything

it's all very well posting pics of beautiful actresses and models who you're never ever going to meet in a million years, it's a detached thing

but when the beautiful girl in the pictures is the person who posted the pic - then i guess guys tend to get a bit bashful - maybe they're worried that a stream of "pphhwwoorrr u is teh HAWT!!!!!1!111!!!oneoen!!!oneone!!!!!" might put you off from posting any more pics?

i guess guys tend to get a bit bashful - maybe they're worried that a stream of "pphhwwoorrr u is teh HAWT!!!!!1!111!!!oneoen!!!oneone!!!!!" might put you off from posting any more pics?

lol, yeah or maybe it is simply because not everyone reads this thread

or

they think they might offend me, yeah see, while that is an unlikely reason, on this other forum i was on, they had a similar situation, like so:

Dude: this is my gf, she is awesome *picture of gf*

Dude's gf: yeah thats me, here is another pic of me *pic of dudes gf

Other dude: man your gf is sooo hot, omg, i love her

and while the other dude meant that as a compliment to her, the dude got pissed off because he thought the other dude was trying to 'steal' his gf

FYI i'm not like that and you should know that ;)

I really think you are hot Kokane, I just became active poster here, so now I can say you are hot, both face and body (sorry chris, I had to say it).

Now, some contribution here:

Elisha Cutberth:

MAXIMOLDEXC2.jpg

MAXIMEXCLUSIVE2.jpg

Natalie Portman "closer" :

Closer01.jpg

hotdog6.jpg

Some other can be considered inapropiate

I really think you are hot Kokane, I just became active poster here, so now I can say you are hot, both face and body (sorry chris, I had to say it).

Jealous :P

j/k ;)

btw those last two pics of natalie portman dont work because that site seems to have hotlinking disabled :mellow:

They work for me, anyway:

Sorry if they dont work, I am at 56k, it takes sometime for me to upload and I am lazy for that.

index.jpg

3922928_Natal_Grani.jpg

3923656_Natal_Cohen.jpg

3923653_Natal_Cohen.jpg

BTW, you have to check that movie if you are in age, not only she looks so damn sexy there, but is a great movie too.

Hope this works:

7.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

I love this girl, main reason why I watch smallville, really, the series is good, but she is the main reason.