Chris

*Hot Babe Thread* (NSFW)

943 posts in this topic

no because, for a start, I would be violating certain rules, secondly she might not want them posted, and thirdly, well, some are just private

EDIT: Ok she wants me to, check back in a few minutes

EDIT2: Ok they are all on my other site as some are quite big so i dont wanna waste bandwidth :P

Click here to see her, just a few pics, i will actually make a gallery, yes, right now, i'll do it

Spaz, if u dont believe that im playing and that i like gta then WHAT THE gently caress AM I DOING HERE, in this forum...huh? how da hell did i get here...doh... <_<

I dont understand why is it so hard to believe...I'm not an alien or stuff like that :weird: I'm just beeing me and if someone doesn't like it, it's not my problem..

Language kokane! :o

Ok, well I never said I didn't believe you that you played GTA. Why do people keep lashing at me? I'm not doing anything. :huh:

no but that is what you were implying, i mean why should you ask for a pic of her playing gta, you dont want anyone else playing gta ^_^

I dont know why people keep lashing at you, ask them.

I'm srry if I was to hard on u, Spaz, but I dont like when ppl compare me with other girls, I mean I'm not like the others..we all r special in our way and it souldn't be so wierd the fact that I like gta.

I hate lies and I always say what I think so I'm srry again if I was too direct but I'm just saying what I think and we all sould do that.

I can't be mad if u say bad things bout me, u curse me..I donno what...u don't believe me...as long as it is what u think...ur oppinion...

I guess now u all think I'm more wierd that i've been till posting this...well it's ur though as I said...not my problem...

Edited by kokane

shes getting pissed off with you asking that

[15:55:49] Claudia: if im playing mta does that proove to spaz and everyone that im playing gta and i like it?

[15:55:56] Chris - Claudia's 1387 miles away...damn: of course

[15:56:15] Claudia: so if they wanna see that or play with me just tell me

[15:56:26] Claudia: see that 4 themselves

[15:56:32] Chris - Claudia's 1387 miles away...damn: ok

[15:57:00] Claudia: now im playing so talk to u later

She played MTA the other day, ok? you dont need a pic of her playing, if im ever playing on the same server as her i'll print screen it

Damn, what part of I believe her do you not understand? I just want too see a picture of her playing..... Not for proof.... I just think GTA would make her pictures better((as it would with anyone))

EDIT: I DO NOT want proof she plays. I just want a pic of her, and the GTA screen in the same pic at the same time.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

I don't like her, I donno why... :thumbsdown:

...but I love Angelina Jolie :thumbsup: , she's sooo damn hot :dribble: , I'm her biggest fan B) , I think, cuz I like her in every way... ;)

post-4-1105475183_thumb.jpg